Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Are all players on the Transfer Market nordgens? Where do our players go?

Just to show you something i saw today on the transfert market, it make me think that this player has been added a new position along the season by a real manager and is not a nordgen, what do you think?

Are all players on the Transfer Market nordgens? Where do our players go?-tm-player.jpg

Even more true with this one

Are all players on the Transfer Market nordgens? Where do our players go?-tm-player_2.jpg
    Last edited by Max winain; 04-27-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Rookie
    Nothing really to indicate that this is a human-trained player. In the past 24 hours I've seen numerous st/aml, st/amr, st/amc who are obviously nordgens. Too much balance, with a human manager skills for an attacker should've been skewed much more.
    Bunzo likes this.

Dreamer
    So they confirmed my entire theory

I wonde if they were ever going to tell us if I hadn't caught them immediately

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ah yes, it was too obvious.
    I already had spot it here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...questions.html

but you know, nord-guys aren't much extrovert
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I can confirm: all the players in the auctions system are newly generated random players

And the players which you "sell" actually are dissapearing forever into nothingness.

Nordeus lies to all of us, the players are not auctioned at all, it is just deception.

I played this game for 1.5 years, and it is obvious that it is very wrong that they lie and deceive everyone like this

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Are you kidding, right? More than a month waiting for nordeus to explain the decrease on videos for greens and still nothing. Do you really think that that are gonna explain themselves?
    i dont buy tokens so rely on videos i noticed when i got knocked out of the cups (quarter finals earlier than usual) my video allowance practically halved
    did u notice a change when ur cup runs ended?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old age is no longer important, knowing they're going to be purchased by the bot team on full price, anyway.
    Last edited by meis; 04-30-2017 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel_Messi View Post
    I can confirm: all the players in the auctions system are newly generated random players

And the players which you "sell" actually are dissapearing forever into nothingness.

Nordeus lies to all of us, the players are not auctioned at all, it is just deception.

I played this game for 1.5 years, and it is obvious that it is very wrong that they lie and deceive everyone like this
    Nordeus didn't lie to us. It's you who didn't read the thread posted by the mods.
    Last edited by meis; 04-30-2017 at 04:31 AM.
    dave1311 likes this.

well i am not even a fan of this new transfer is a crap for me when you spend a lot on one player in a bid of 4 minutes on like before, they should revert back to the old ways of bidding and reduce the time on that. this new bidding is a crap for me

Nice try, @meis corporate shill.

But nordeus did lie to all millions of TE users.

nordeus admitted partly their bull**** only in a thread in this forum, which was read by only few hundred people. The rest of 99.999% of TE users still have no clue that their loved players that they sell, they dissapear into nothingness forever

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast