Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Are all players on the Transfer Market nordgens? Where do our players go?

  1. #11
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,713
    i can see that soon we be playing like Ass FA. we going towards there market is open to every level so only star matters. oh yes one more update we asking Trophy Cabinet? well we dont need it anymore, its going to be like Ass FA ranking system go from Gold to Platinium.Higher level is getting bored playing same oppo every season bt soon no more it be open to all level.Well this is all my assumtion it cannot be true! just guessing! Wish can come true.

  2. #12
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,066
    If BridgeGoth assumptions are correct (and I think they mostly are), we've been a little bit too much carried away with this update. It definitely has some good parts.
    First, I think it was vital for high level players who were getting frustrated by the half-empty transfer market. Second, if Bunzo's right, you get fast trainer every time on the auction market, which was completely unlikely previously. Third, this change is a reward to dedicated players who spend a lot of time watching the market with this 4 minute auction system. The price to pay is that this is becoming everything but realistic with level 1 managers buying level 51 players. Anyway, I think Nordeus are keeping their game alive, which is a good thing. Eventualy, they'll fine-tune this update and most of us will be happy. Finally, people easily forget that we managers earn extra tokens via the asso competition: Nordeus is perfectly allowed to get them back at some point!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 04-26-2017 at 11:49 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

  3. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    87
    i dont think it will go like asso because then the new level players will have no chance and will quit the game at the begning already

  4. #14
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    If BridgeGoth assumptions are correct (and I think they mostly are), we've been a little bit too much carried away with this update. It definitely has some good parts.
    First, I think it was vital for high level players who were getting frustrated by the half-empty transfer market. Second, if Bunzo's right, you get fast trainer every time on the auction market, which was completely unlikely previously. Third, this change is a reward to dedicated players who spend a lot of time watching the market with this 4 minute auction system. The price to pay is that this is becoming everything but realistic with level 1 managers buying level 51 players. Anyway, I think Nordeus are keeping their game alive, which is a good thing. Eventualy, they'll fine-tune this update and most of us will be happy. Finally, people easily forget that we managers earn extra tokens via the asso competition: Nordeus is perfectly allowed to get them back at some point!
    Just a comment on that.
    Nordgen does not mean necessarily fast trainer.

    If we assume thatonly way to distinguish the fast trainer now is the value.. i have seen veru few fast trainers in the market
    madflo19, LarryC and Bunzo like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣

  5. #15
    Rookie Arya Nabaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kurdistan
    Posts
    110
    what he said! you really said everything that i wanted


    rip t11. whenever - 2017

  6. #16
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Just a comment on that.
    Nordgen does not mean necessarily fast trainer.

    If we assume thatonly way to distinguish the fast trainer now is the value.. i have seen veru few fast trainers in the market
    Well, it's gonna be difficult to prove: I am not going to buy every single player on the auction market. But I bought 2 and both are. One costed me 1 token and the other 40 but he's 18, 2 attacking positons + 1-to-1 SA. Very much like a recommended player. Minus a year for a "bargain" token cost.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

  7. #17
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, it's gonna be difficult to prove: I am not going to buy every single player on the auction market. But I bought 2 and both are. One costed me 1 token and the other 40 but he's 18, 2 attacking positons + 1-to-1 SA. Very much like a recommended player. Minus a year for a "bargain" token cost.
    For sure you can find "fixed" players more easily.
    Many multipositions player

    But I do not quite get why you like this.
    I mean before this auction system, you had to find the nordeus players, train them and assign them the positions you want.
    This was not done by everybody so it could distinguish good managers from medium managers (good/medium on matter of training)

    Now everyone will be able to get such players, we will be all the same

    At least you can build your personal dream team more easily

    Also as these are the first days of the new auction system, we are not sure if this is gonna be forever.
    Maybe this "too good to be true" players are there to make the auction system more likeable

    When you get used to it, the switch may turn off and market will be filled by crap
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣

  8. #18
    Famous
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,271
    I haven't seen any players that were clearly trained by another manager on the auction market yet either.

    I have however, experienced more trouble selling players that are older, than players that are younger. From my last generation of defenders, 28 yr old Gabriel Graziano and 31 yr old Matthew Versleuween both had to be sold to agent to make room for my new players. However my recycled 18 year old new player Herrara and 22 yr old keeper David Villa Boas were both sold on the 2nd attempt.

    Overall, i'm coming to the like the new market. Definitely takes a little patience to avoid be dragged into a bidding war, but i've been able to nab players I'd never be able to nab in the past. So far the gems are a 19 yr old DC/DR/DMR w/ Aerial Defender, it the past it would take me 100 skill points to add that SA and duel role (wouldn't add DMR), and a 18 yr old MC/AMC, which would save another 50 skill points, probably 150-170 rests saved w/ new market. I got these players for a combined 3 tokens, which couldn't be done with the old market.

    I understand Cloverfield's sentiment that this could lead to the better mangers not having as large an advantage as before, due to the lack of a need to train duel roles. I partially hold that concern as well, but I think at the end of the day, we're going to see the elite managers adapt to this change better than the poor and average ones. What I mean is, the lesser managers will get such duel/triple roles at a lesser cost, but they'll still train the wrong stats (gray stats over 100%, ignoring key white stats, etc...)
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-26-2017 at 04:25 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

  9. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    19
    I think that you should send your suggestions to Nordeus from the in game support

    Sent from my 4034F using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    19
    I think that you should send your suggestions to Nordeus from the in game support
    I think they will reply then

    Sent from my 4034F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast