Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A 98% player was sold for 47 tokens yesterday.
    those are some crazy bids that happened at the old days too.
    Some stubborn (or stupid) players.

I have two players in nego list and I get none or 0 tokens for them.
    18 & 19 y.o.
    Also I can see my list has plenty of 18-10 y.o. players.
    Why managers don't buy them for 18-25 tokens ?
    Because they can find cheaper players in the market
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Saw an excellent example of auction trolling today - something inevitable under the current system. A 20 y.o. DC at 98% appears on the market. An asshole jumps in at 3:55, all alone, and bids repeatedly raising the price to 14T at once. And disappears; i.e., never bothers to bid again once the other managers arrive half a minute or so later. For them the "starting" price is already 15T. The winner gets the player for 29T.
    Well played, Nordeus.
    Bunzo, madflo19 and fc magdeburg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    Saw an excellent example of auction trolling today - something inevitable under the current system. A 20 y.o. DC at 98% appears on the market. An asshole jumps in at 3:55, all alone, and bids repeatedly raising the price to 14T at once. And disappears; i.e., never bothers to bid again once the other managers arrive half a minute or so later. For them the "starting" price is already 15T. The winner gets the player for 29T.
    Well played, Nordeus.
    Because he gets all his tokens back....
    That´s what the people wanted.... & Nordeus listened
    They were always complaining "I no win auction but loss tokens" kind of back fired on them now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBleedRed View Post
    Well played, Nordeus.
    Perhaps he bid up to the maximum he could afford in the hopes of dissuading others from bidding on the player and thus he would get him, but that seems a very extreme method of bidding.

But, like the other example of possible 'trolling the auction' that I saw, it gets Nordus extra tokens, so they'll do nothing about it...
    Bunzo and dave1311 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-screenshot.426.jpg second bidder level 3, total cash 3.2M can't afford the player how can he bid for him? third bidder level 36 bidding for a useless player for his level? I don't know if it's trolling or fraud so the seller receive more cash but the system is not working with transparency

Also here a random one on another player[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-screenshot.427.jpg[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-screenshot.428.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by geniusloci View Post
    Also here a random one on another playerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.427.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	82037Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.428.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	82038
    Player's price is adjusted for the Manager level, e.g. same player will have different price for Level 3 manager vs Level 30 manager. Overall rating is adjusted based on the skills %.
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

I wonder what could happened if there weren't already the associations
    madness

Quote Originally Posted by geniusloci View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot.426.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	82036 second bidder level 3, total cash 3.2M can't afford the player how can he bid for him? third bidder level 36 bidding for a useless player for his level? I don't know if it's trolling or fraud so the seller receive more cash but the system is not working with transparency

You really do not understand this do you ?
    Try reading the many threads in the forum on this...
    The player is seen as a % i.e.. 98% & all levels see the player as that as for the price that is relevant to the level so every level will see a different price for the player....think about it ?

Edit: never noticed Goldslvy reply
    Last edited by Bunzo; 05-09-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Try reading the many threads in the forum on this...
    no, it's more simple
    @ goldsilvy, if you are in an association group, check a friend who is in a different level than yours and he is your T11 friend too.
    If you see him from your friend's list, you 'll see his team with 10* or 1* players.
    if you see him from the asso view, his players are similar quality as yours.
    or for example if you loan a player from an asso mate who is 10 lvs below you, still his loan gonna be a 5*-6*-7* player in your team.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast