Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree404Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system

Addicted
    More bidding wars, go go folks keep going!

[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-img_0728.jpg[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-img_0730.jpg[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-img_0734.jpg[OFFICIAL] Further notes on the - New Auction system-img_0736.jpg
    Last edited by Teda; 04-30-2017 at 04:13 PM.

Rookie
    Hurray for scouts!
    William Lycke likes this.

Bidding wars for goalkeepers....1st time i see this,they've spend even 45 tokens for gk lol

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    I checked the scout list, it was refreshed crazily fast. Great jobs Nordeus, good for you!
    Rkv likes this.

Addicted
    I joined every bidding war and even forgot I had a cup game, I did not lose anything but I gained big fun, go Nordeus, keep doing, merge all servers around the world. Rock and roll!
    Altiplano and Rkv like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Bidding wars for goalkeepers....
    Was toying around with an idea of getting myself a new goalie but stuff like that makes you think twice. And then twice more. And then just forget the idea. Gonna have a pre-season meeting with my lads and tell them that everyone is in for a long haul. No one is going to be sent to the slaugherhouse, they will just have to dig in and suffer until retirement.
    Altiplano and William Lycke like this.

I can't sell my players that are under 5 stars .. nomatter x times 4 minutes

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

This is bad!
    1. If the number of 5* players available on the market was the core issue, why not supplement that number instead of this absurd new system?
    2. My entire buying strategy was based on the knowledge I KNEW the other managers had at my level (34) I even recognized some of the other managers and their bidding styles and what they actually needed in their team so it was a nice chess like strategy on the TM. Ex: I had a great DC with aerial ability snatched in a bid by my adversary from the CL final and was so annoyed by this that I remembered it. Won the CL any way, but this bond with a great oponent and the tactics forced upon us by the aggressive competition made the transfer part insanely fun and rewarding.
    3. Selling players to other opponents was a great way to keep track of former players, had to battle one of my own former strikers for the goalscorer throphy a few seasons ago.
    4. My entire selling strategy was based on other human managers buying those players, I always grew academy players (and not only) to have them at the optimal and most interesting state and always cashed good money from -2 levels managers for example.
    Half of the game is gone with this random mockery!
    Tactics and strategies at the TM are gone!
    Any attachement to former players has to be gone!
    This is really killing it for so many of us and Nordeus fails to see it and finds excuses like "there were not enough 5* players on the TM and no other solution was possible". Hate to see how I'm considered a fool.

I am the one moaning a lot with new system. And there are many reasons to do so.
    As I am sure that it won't be taken back, except of moaning there are only two routes.
    Either quit or find the good aspects of the new auction of the system and take advantage of them.
    I select option 2.

New auction system makes you plan your transfers and token/money resources even more carefully.
    You cannot have big number of additions every season, so not only you have to stick to this season's needs but also.., you have to plan what you will buy next season.

As nordgens are continuously get injected, if you monitor the transfer you can acquire the players you need.
    Some of them a bit overpriced (eg 25 tokens) other times if you select a lower quality with only 1 token.
    Good thing some players may be overpriced but you can overpay for a player with multiposition or a good SA.
    You pay tokens, you save greens.

One very helpful thing seems to be that you do not have to make all your moves at day 1.
    It is not like the old system that fast nordgens came only at first days, so if you see that you have to overpay for the player you want, you do not buy. Do it next day. Lists are refreshed so many times that you have to be really unlucky in order not to get a player you want at a price you are willing to pay.

So:

- Can you with the new system build the team you want without overspending?
    Yes.
    It can be done and it can be done easily.
    Maybe a bit more time consuming, but definitely doable.

- Can you get money you want from selling players?
    Yes. Your good player may not be involved in bid war in order to get a huge money income, but most times and especially in higher levels, so much money are useless. Also during season you train your player all the time growing his value, You sell at last days of the season.
    Sinkhole Nordeus will buy the player so you will get a good amount of money. You do not have to wait for first days of next season and get his value reduced.

- Money from transfers may be pointless some times, but what about tokens from recommendations?
    I sold a good player 2positions+SA for 7 tokens today. Personally I think that recommendations, if they do not get tuned, they will fade out and become useless
    But still there are some managers that do not want to get involved in bidding and buy a good amount of tokens for a player that in auction system token price would grow even more.
    On the other hand as many good players exist in auctions now, and as managers will get more in hang with it during time, they will stop using recommendations. Why you should wait 24h tokens reserved till other manager accepts/rejects? This makes your planning more difficult.

-----------------------------

My big dislikes:
    - Draws with +1 level teams have become even more unfair. A medium manager has access to good players all the time so he can grow his quality very fast, so fast that he will definitely become +20% quality than you... at least. They should stop. NOW

- No emotional bondage with our players. They are consumable items. No reason to have older players than 23-24yo except you want to fill up some gaps. This will result in no LEGENDS any more.
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 04-30-2017 at 07:24 PM.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    I have played this game for years and it has been part of my life for years but I have never seen a poor update like this and so many disagreements from almost 99% of us.

Nordeus, I feel so bad for you.
    Agree
    Rkv likes this.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast