Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.5 - 13th of April

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] Top Eleven v5.5 - 13th of April

Hi Managers

On April 13th we released Top Eleven version 5.5 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring small updates to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW

• Some users will be able to access a new purchase option, Annuity Card, which is in a test phase. Look for further updates about this option in upcoming releases!

FIXED BUGS
    • Fixed a log-in issue that very few Managers experienced on some devices.
    • We've improved the Quality in Arabic language and fixed further display issues.

OTHERS

• From this release, the official jerseys and logos can only be purchased on Top Eleven mobile app.

No word about ads?

Ever since the previous update which ironically promised better experience while watching ads, the number has been reduced to 25.

In my case more specifically, I watch ads everyday that don't give boosters reducing the total number of boosters I get from 10 to 15 tops. And if that wasn't enough the 2x training boost hasn't appeared for me all this period of time with the exception of 2 days last week.

Support doesn't really help me, update doesn't help me. What should I do? Quit the game once and for all?
    ibangali, CM-16, JustinXI and 1 others like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Apprentice
    Maybe you can add statistic for season and career for manager ( old version will stop soon)
    avolos, woopypooky and LeManiaque like this.

Please, can you return the Ukrainian language at the game?

Suggestion
    7 red,green booster
    Change to 11

11 is a lucky number
    Last edited by azwanonly; 04-13-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    No word about ads?

Ever since the previous update which ironically promised better experience while watching ads, the number has been reduced to 25.

In my case more specifically, I watch ads everyday that don't give boosters reducing the total number of boosters I get from 10 to 15 tops. And if that wasn't enough the 2x training boost hasn't appeared for me all this period of time with the exception of 2 days last week.

Support doesn't really help me, update doesn't help me. What should I do? Quit the game once and for all?
    The same for me!
    liberal007 likes this.

Edit why I put blue booster there.....

I wouldn't´t worry too much about the free adds when you´re going to have 2 league games per day
    Apparently your team will be always at 100 % for the daily away game.(as it could happen anytime the opponent likes as he will just have to press "play" )
    I saw the promo video this morning

Apprentice
    Do not want to update. There's an update last month and offers nothing new except reduced ads and more trolls results. I won't update this time.
    Bunzo, Altiplano and ibangali like this.

why there is no logo and jersey for Bayern Munchen Team?? we need it.. please next update do it ..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast