Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: Season 92 - Are you ready?

Yo bois, some help against this guy? couldnt find a counter formation in the table for this one

Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

After last night champions league match I decided to tank for the 1st time with AC Milan after 31 seasons,there is no reason to play a game that i feel like i have no control ...i used to have a lot of fun playing against other managers,now is not anymore,playing against the engine.
    So,back to my match,started watching after half time,score was 0-0,the other manager was not watching,i scored 1 goal from pk...
    This guy lost his 1st champions league match against an oppo 37% quality (none of them was watching the match)
    So,tanking from now on,if there will be an improvement with the game engine,i may start playing again,if not,no thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nash123, LeManiaque, Bunzo and 5 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quality becoming cosmetics.
    I beat Adhit yest he is 58% ,today he beat The eleven who has around same quality with me.
    Killroy likes this.

The day ended like it started...

FA-Draw is quiet nice... and really fair!! Thank you again, Nordeus.
    Season 92 - Are you ready?-fadraw.jpg

And now... a new trolling from Nordeus. On Saturday, we play at league the important game against dnag. So... why not hide the troll?
    Season 92 - Are you ready?-red.jpg

We played against a 85% weaker, INACTIVE team, that used ILLEGAL formation. And... for sure... my playmaker made such a stupid action, while we lead 6:0. This guy got ONE yellow card in 53 games... I'm so about Nordeus.
    Last edited by nash123; 05-05-2017 at 02:28 PM. Reason: typo
    Killroy likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Narrow escape from a Cup second leg.

Team were roughly matched (91% vs 92%)

First game 1:1 at home.

Trailing 1-3 away until 86 mins.

Two miracles later we draw 3:3 and advance to next round.

Whew...

Season 92 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Killroy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    The day ended like it started...

FA-Draw is quiet nice... and really fair!! Thank you again, Nordeus.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fadraw.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	81889

And now... a new trolling from Nordeus. On Saturday, we play at league the important game against dnag. So... why not hide the troll?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	red.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	81890

We played against a 85% weaker, INACTIVE team, that used ILLEGAL formation. And... for sure... my playmaker made such a stupid action, while we lead 6:0. This guy got ONE yellow card in 53 games... I'm so about Nordeus.
    You are complaining? I have an association with 6* member(1), 5* member (2), 3* member (2) and 2* member (1) and I ve got in a fight with a 5-6 star association, is this fair?

Famous
    It's not an easy process breaking my addiction to this game. My league has the top 4 teams from last season league (I think because I made the mistake of accepting friend request from the 2nd place team). Last season we won, and now those teams will see Pueblo lose, maybe top 8, maybe not, but not lead the league. It's hard feeling I'm letting down my team and players...

Still hardest will be my association, if I leave them. We're 5 active members and I've been with them about 10 seasons. Don't know if I can/want to play association only.

My 3 original players will retire this season and 2 seasons from now. Maybe when they're gone I would return and play heartless... No emotions. There's are tactics i have wanted to research, but haven't yet, maybe I could return to explore the game objectively, like a scientist.

But for today, I sit out from matches, and I let go of our winning record (Nordeus stopped counting first), and I stop dedicating training sessions for individuals. An era of this game experience has ended and won't return.
    Bunzo, madflo19, gamer5289 and 2 others like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

No update in 2days
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

The current state of this game:

Make careful preparations for an away League match against a -5% team, full training completed, full condition, all morale at least very good - unable to attend, lose 2-3.

Unable to get on to prepare for an away Champions League match against +5% opponent, injured player in starting XI, no training, team still knackered after match 3 hours earlier - still unable to attend, win 2-0.

WTF?
    Bunzo, madflo19 and LeManiaque like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

These days... it's really funny to play... NOT!!

Both games, no oppo manager was there.
    Season 92 - Are you ready?-1.leg.jpg

Season 92 - Are you ready?-2.leg.jpg

It's not enough, to be the weakest FA this weekend... no, please **** us as deep as you can. The "funny" thing: every game, we were better! There was no game, we were worse than our opponents (on stats)... but, it was 14:14, we won on goals (19:16).

I'm also happy, that I loaned Costa and Meiringer, because both made at their club really good games. It was to only team, who won both games.
    7:3 on aggregate: 2 goals and 3 assists by Costa, 3 goals by Meiringer.
    madflo19, LeManiaque and Killroy like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend