Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: Season 92 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Although I am doing fine with both teams I am sensing some new trend. I keep loosing or tieing to lower level teams with incredible high shot efficiencies. More then ever. Last CL was fine. He is almost equal in quality so he got the better side of the coin.

Is this a pattern? I think it is so. These are results of the last 15 games with incredible results. I don't mind loosing bad games but all games were dominated like mad. Anybody else experiencing this much troll results?

Still going strong in all divisions somehow. Both teams are in the running for the league, CL and the cup lol. Just how......
    Killroy, I think that after that update when they fixed the "problem" with loans, there is no pattern.
    Those stats or the live game as we see it, has no logic many times.
    I 'm glad that staying season those last months.
    Killroy and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Out of Cup vs a higher level club as the previous 50 seasons.
    it's not the levels
    it's that you have no "tradition" there
    lol

* let's go win our asso Cup
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

what kind of a day...
    (against bot-teams)

(I beat the chinese-guy 0:6 AWAY at cup... but at home... my team couldn't score. No matter, we played "a lot" better... -> stats: just click)
    Season 92 - Are you ready?-today.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I'm out of the cup. Lost 3-1 away from home. Needed only a 2-0 win at home to qualify. Scored 1, dominated all 90 minutes but would not get the 2nd. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    I'm out of the cup. Lost 3-1 away from home. Needed only a 2-0 win at home to qualify. Scored 1, dominated all 90 minutes but would not get the 2nd. Sigh.
    Was having my best season in a long time. Averaging > 4 goals/game across all competitions. Thought I might win a treble.

Kto
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    I haven't had a straight red card for at least 3 seasons and this happens in one of the most deciding games of the season wtf
    I have a question to understand some aspekts of the game. Why does your signature say, you are at level 9, although I see you at 8. What do I miss?
    Also, what is the sence of tanking several times in row and how many more seasons do you plan to tank? Not offending, just curios. You was already last season 10-20% better as the best cl opponents, although being one lvl below.
    Last edited by Kto; 05-14-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I have a question to understand some aspekts of the game. Why does your signature say, you are at level 9, although I see you at 8. What do I miss?
    Also, what is the sence of tanking several times in row and how many more seasons do you plan to tank? Not offending, just curios. You was already last season 10-20% better as the best cl opponents, although being one lvl below.
    How can you see me at level 8? Are you sure you wanted to quote me?

Anyway, I'm at level 9 playing my 10th season in the game (When I first started playing the game it was the end of that season and even though I managed to be placed 8th I wasn't promoted for some reason).

I'm not tanking, even though I planned to do so for a first time this season. Plus, my opponents for the past 3 or 4 seasons in the CL and Cup have been of my level.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Kto
    Oh well, I guess I made a mistake. There is a crazy team around named "Panos" but now I see it isnt yours, sorry for that. That guy is at level 8 and I see him from my level 10 at 120+ %, last season he killed everything in my CL, now he is doing it to my friends from lvl 8. And tanking again.

Knocked out of cup and possibly out of CL as well after mediocre results today. A series of winless streak also puts Persebaya on the back foot for title hunt
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Oh well, I guess I made a mistake. There is a crazy team around named "Panos" but now I see it isnt yours, sorry for that. That guy is at level 8 and I see him from my level 10 at 120+ %, last season he killed everything in my CL, now he is doing it to my friends from lvl 8. And tanking again.
    I think I know what team you're talking about. I've faced a level 8 team named Panos, that's been tanking for several consecutive seasons, and is now currently over 160% in associations several times. He has another level 2 or 3 team in that association! We haven't met yet this season, however, i've faced his association 5 times in the last 12 weekends.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-14-2017 at 04:57 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast