Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Why so many complains about different levels in auctions ?

  1. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by fc magdeburg View Post
    By me ... all 18 or 19 years players cost min 20 tokens.

    In my case the situation before the update was another. There cost such player max 10 tokens. In the season 1-3 tokens. After the update at the end of the last season, the same players costs between 10-20 tokens.

    The result for me: i buy worse players. Or good players for more tokens.

    That is my current world.
    Are you targeting only > 95% 18/19 yo?

    Based on my experience price for 80-85% 18/19 yo are much more reasonable. Doesn't take much training to get them to a decent level.

  2. #12
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Because I'm level 38 and don't want to compete against low level YOLO bidders and noobs who don't understand the game.
    Well, in our levels there aren't managers from LV1 or 2.
    Yes, those are YOLO, I have a team there and I know the situation.
    But when they promote to the 2nd lv and see that their players "lost" a star
    - those 30 y.o. players they bought spending 20 token earn nothing from training
    - they 'll never find for free 120 token again
    they will get wiser (or leave the game)

    @fc magdeburg
    The result for me: i buy worse players. Or good players for more tokens.
    I don't disagree with that.
    But it's because people aren't familiar with the new system or they 're bidding with no risk, as they believe that they 'll take their token back.

    It's not because of the different levels.
    Focus on the thread title.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    Are you targeting only > 95% 18/19 yo?

    Based on my experience price for 80-85% 18/19 yo are much more reasonable. Doesn't take much training to get them to a decent level.
    In the past yes. I waited the first days and then I bought players for low price. For example last season, a 99% GK with a special for 1 token. 18y. I the morning half six. That doesn´t work now.


    @ niko
    But it's because people aren't familiar with the new system or they 're bidding with no risk, as they believe that they 'll take their token back.

    It's not because of the different levels.
    Both I think. 1) They don´t use their brains, you say it right, "no risk". 2) In my thinking there are more players ... before update only levels +/- 2. Now, I´am level 30 and fight against levels 4 to open end. That is fact for me.

  4. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by fc magdeburg View Post
    In the past yes. I waited the first days and then I bought players for low price. For example last season, a 99% GK with a special for 1 token. 18y. I the morning half six. That doesn´t work now.


    @ niko


    Both I think. 1) They don´t use their brains, you say it right, "no risk". 2) In my thinking there are more players ... before update only levels +/- 2. Now, I´am level 30 and fight against levels 4 to open end. That is fact for me.
    Demand has increased (more users/levels in the TM), but so has supply (more system generated players, reset every 4 mins). We are still in transition period, everyone is adjusting. Market normalization will take time before it will find its true level.

    Maybe 20-30 tokens for 95% youth is too much, maybe it isn't - who knows?

    I'm just standing back, enjoying the view, and waiting for dust to settle.

  5. #15
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KL,Malaysia
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Why so many complains about different levels in auctions ?
    I have read so many comments here in the forum but in some T11 fb groups I 'm watching too.
    Is that because people cannot understand how is it works ?
    I mean, isn't it obvious ?
    A player I can see as 5* and 65 M' for my level, it's 5* and 4 M' for a LV 4 manager who's participating in the auction, or 5* and 100 M' for a LV 25 manager.
    The value is relative with the level.

    I cannot see why people complaining about this.
    What difference does it make to bid with managers form the same (or close) LV than with managers from different levels ?
    There are managers who have many tokens, money or a high quality team in every level ... or the opposite.

    I though that people are familiar with this, playing in association games vs different level teams.
    Nobody is complaining there, if their low LV group is playing vs a very high lv asso group.

    The number of the managers who are watching a specific group of players for 4 min, is fixed anyway.
    Maybe its 50 or 100 or 200 managers from mixed levels and servers. I don't know.

    If we want less bidding wars (or easier auctions) , then we must ask that this group of managers who are watching an auction, to be less.
    Every single manager here also knows what is the different...I think In fact you are the one dont get what they are trying to say...
    In the old bidding system, at higher level..people will think carefully when bid for a player..but now..we have to compete with so many NOOBs and inexperience managers..They just simply raise up the bidding price and we will never can get a proper way of bidding..
    I saw you say at higher level, U dont see many low-level bidders..if fact, it is so many of them instead..I even created a thread with the title : New Auction system-What's a joke..coz Im current at Level 44 but so many even level 2-3-4-6-8-9 managers joined and fight to death in our server bidding War...
    I think now U get it? instead create a thread to say something not necessary....
    Gert Funck likes this.

  6. #16
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    356
    I am completely fine with low level managers bidding same players.... I know they silly (say the least) but hey, every 4 minutes is a chance to get a decent player, I personally like the new system...... and also I like the fact that nobody is clicking on 4 stars players haha and they usually have special ability ... so another few greens will do (especially in young age of player) ... and he is a star ....

    ask yourself what is easier to top up a player with 100 greens lets say (5 days of farming) or pay extra tokens which are not easy to get per day ......

    You should be happy that no one is bidding them and let them burn tokens for "short solution" like one season is .....

    If you can not afford 100 greens for a player, there is easy solution to tank .... and grow them in one month .... (yes you lose only 1 year or an age of player)

    If you can not afford to burn some greens, you are simply bad manager, simply as that .....
    Bunzo likes this.

  7. #17
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,263
    Too much people on the fishbowl by my taste...
    Players price has increased...
    When you sell a player you basically send him to a blackhole...
    When you buy a player comes from something automatic without interaction with something that lives....
    By my viewpoint these rounds of 4 minutes are too quick...
    We have no Nordgens right now... so this point and the last make me say that I prefeer for example see how the market add Nordgens 2 times per day to make them accessible...
    For me as a player is not attrctive as ve mentioned because the game have so, so touched the emotional part, related to the own progress and the way we emphatize with our own team that as we know, in this game the teams are more unique because have random and particular players, so is easy to feel a team as our team... this market do not fit by my viewpoint with the essence and philosophy I expected of Top Eleven...
    So as said, again, Im sure, that this change will leave the game in need of a compensation to supply what now is gone.
    Last edited by khris; 05-02-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  8. #18
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    KL,Malaysia
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I am completely fine with low level managers bidding same players.... I know they silly (say the least) but hey, every 4 minutes is a chance to get a decent player, I personally like the new system...... and also I like the fact that nobody is clicking on 4 stars players haha and they usually have special ability ... so another few greens will do (especially in young age of player) ... and he is a star ....

    ask yourself what is easier to top up a player with 100 greens lets say (5 days of farming) or pay extra tokens which are not easy to get per day ......

    You should be happy that no one is bidding them and let them burn tokens for "short solution" like one season is .....

    If you can not afford 100 greens for a player, there is easy solution to tank .... and grow them in one month .... (yes you lose only 1 year or an age of player)

    If you can not afford to burn some greens, you are simply bad manager, simply as that .....
    yes..guess U are the time free king

  9. #19
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,097
    Tbh i have seen just very few low lvl managers(2-9) bidding like crazy,so far,on the other side,i have seen sooo many "experienced " managers pushing the price over 20-30 tokens,sometimes just bidding 10-15 tokens in a second without being overbid by other managers...
    Bunzo and Gert Funck like this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  10. #20
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    yes..guess U are the time free king
    No I am not but I dont have to wake up at 6am in the morning to get nordgens anymore..... is 4 minutes of a time lot for You ?

    20 videos cost me in the morning 12 minutes of watching .... thats 3 x 4 minutes rotation of a players .....

    Its not that consuming as to play FM 2017 lets say, my wife would kill me if I would be playing it for 6-8 hours in the evening ..... these days are gone I am afraid lol
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast