Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Why so many complains about different levels in auctions ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Every single manager here also knows what is the different...I think In fact you are the one dont get what they are trying to say...
    In the old bidding system, at higher level..people will think carefully when bid for a player..but now..we have to compete with so many NOOBs and inexperience managers..They just simply raise up the bidding price and we will never can get a proper way of bidding..
    I saw you say at higher level, U dont see many low-level bidders..if fact, it is so many of them instead..I even created a thread with the title : New Auction system-What's a joke..coz Im current at Level 44 but so many even level 2-3-4-6-8-9 managers joined and fight to death in our server bidding War...
    I think now U get it? instead create a thread to say something not necessary....
    You seem to imply a direct 1.0 correlation between manager level and ability to play the game well.

That's not the case.

Experience does help, however the marginal benefit of every additional season is lower and lower.

Based on what I have seen, both low- and high-level managers contribute to inflated price levels.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Im current at Level 44 but so many even level 2-3-4-6-8-9 managers joined and fight to death in our server bidding War...

I think now U get it? instead create a thread to say something not necessary....
    that's the "key" question.
    How many managers are watching those 10-15 players who are in my transfers list right now.
    Not from which level or server.
    Bunzo and Ποσιδονας like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvy View Post
    You seem to imply a direct 1.0 correlation between manager level and ability to play the game well.

That's not the case.

Experience does help, however the marginal benefit of every additional season is lower and lower.

Based on what I have seen, both low- and high-level managers contribute to inflated price levels.
    What Im trying to say is they should maintain the old bidding system..level should be with same level bidding..
    Not all low-level players are no experience coz sometimes they player other fm game and recently just join this T11 but many does not have it...and if u are low-level player and you feel offended..then Im sorry but im talking about majority..And ofcoz..there are some case the "experieced" players they think that players is good for them..they also will try to bid for it..but if in the old bidding system..we dont need to spend too many tokens like now..that change is only benefit cash cow of Nordeus..

Whatever it is...this is not right..Low level should bid in low-level place and higher level they have their own place...Even now in order to get players with the end of 1-2, you also need to spend 7-15 tokens...which normally..no one even bother to bid...
    Some lucky get the player end with 0-1 with just 1 token but thats not all the time...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-02-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Why so many complains about different levels in auctions ? No more strategy to use!!!

Hi guys,
    I made the current season auction and that is what happen.

I spent 50% more tokens from the last season;
    I spent so many times to buy players, with more and more stress

In my opinion there are several reason, the most important:

1) When in the auction where only my level players, I know all my "opponents" so I had my strategy. I bought several times young players with 99% with only 1 token. Now there are so many "strange" opponents, I can't use any strategy!!! The only strategy is to spend many tokens!!!!
    2) To short auction time, so more people are trying to buy players and the price is sometimes very high (I saw many times people spend 34 tokens for 31 years old player at 91%). It is not possible for me to compete with this!!

I'm not against changes, but change must improve what you are changing! The only improvment of this new auction system is to spend more token and maybe push people to buy it...

Bye!!!!

Rookie
    I find absolutely NOT difficult to get a good young players on new TM. What driving me crazy is selling. It costed me about 2 hours ONLINE to sell my player. I'm playing this game about 3 years and what I always liked on this game was time management. The new TM makes me spending much more time online. That time, what I do not have 😤. It's a shame coz I love this game. Maybe compromise like keeping new TM for buying like it is and bringing back selling players between managers and definitely not every 4 minutes 😂
    Cheers,
    Roman

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ Sanghaicola
    thanks for your post but it's a little out of topic.

@laurarig1
    1) When in the auction where only my level players, I know all my "opponents" so I had my strategy. I bought several times young players with 99% with only 1 token. Now there are so many "strange" opponents, I can't use any strategy!!! The only strategy is to spend many tokens!!!!
    yes, that a comment to the point.
    I agree with that, using also some strategies that I miss now.
    But it's a new "battlefield" so maybe after few time we 'll find some new strategies for this.

* I already found one but cannot share yet - sorry
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @ Sanghaicola
    thanks for your post but it's a little out of topic.

@laurarig1

yes, that a comment to the point.
    I agree with that, using also some strategies that I miss now.
    But it's a new "battlefield" so maybe after few time we 'll find some new strategies for this.

Ouch my bad I have posted it under wrong thread 😈. Have a good 1!

nikolgiorgos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanghaicola View Post
    I find absolutely NOT difficult to get a good young players on new TM. What driving me crazy is selling. It costed me about 2 hours ONLINE to sell my player. I'm playing this game about 3 years and what I always liked on this game was time management. The new TM makes me spending much more time online. That time, what I do not have 😤. It's a shame coz I love this game. Maybe compromise like keeping new TM for buying like it is and bringing back selling players between managers and definitely not every 4 minutes 😂
    Cheers,
    Roman

I'm absolutely agree on time spending. Crazy!!! But I have a question. Did you was able to buy a 21 yesrs old players with 99% with 1 token?
    If I check just know the auction "page", there are still many poor players sold for at least 12 token. The best one are sold at 26 and more tokens...
    Ciao,
    Laura

Please share with us. I will give you 10 tokens :-)

Why so many complains about different levels in auctions ?
    I have read so many comments here in the forum but in some T11 fb groups I 'm watching too.
    Is that because people cannot understand how is it works ?
    I mean, isn't it obvious ?
    A player I can see as 5* and 65 M' for my level, it's 5* and 4 M' for a LV 4 manager who's participating in the auction, or 5* and 100 M' for a LV 25 manager.
    The value is relative with the level.

I cannot see why people complaining about this.
    What difference does it make to bid with managers form the same (or close) LV than with managers from different levels ?
    There are managers who have many tokens, money or a high quality team in every level ... or the opposite.

I though that people are familiar with this, playing in association games vs different level teams.
    Nobody is complaining there, if their low LV group is playing vs a very high lv asso group.

The number of the managers who are watching a specific group of players for 4 min, is fixed anyway.
    Maybe its 50 or 100 or 200 managers from mixed levels and servers. I don't know.

If we want less bidding wars (or easier auctions) , then we must ask that this group of managers who are watching an auction, to be less.
    you people are still here arguing why ? it's because it sucks ,there you go move to another subject now
    gamer5289 and Altiplano like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast