Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Anuity Card] - Monthly card for token ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Question [Anuity Card] - Monthly card for token ?

Why some teams cannot have access to monthly card for buying tokens ?
    I can see that the LV or if it is fb or google account doesn't matter.
    axd23 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The Annuity Card is under test phase and this is why it's not available for every manager.

That's the response I got.
    Jeeves likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    The Annuity Card is under test phase and this is why it's not available for every manager.

That's the response I got.
    And that's correct. It's a feature we're still testing out at this point. Btw those who have the option and subscribed for the card, what are your thoughts on it? Do you enjoy the payment model, does it comply with your Club's need? Etc.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback. We'd really want to know.

EDIT:
    Thread moved to General. @Niko I added [Anuity Card] to your title for clarity on the subject.
    nikolgiorgos, axd23 and Nick Lizas like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    And that's correct. It's a feature we're still testing out at this point. Btw those who have the option and subscribed for the card, what are your thoughts on it? Do you enjoy the payment model, does it comply with your Club's need? Etc.

EDIT:
    Thread moved to General. @Niko I added [Anuity Card] to your title for clarity on the subject.
    I want this badly...Make it available for everyone, I'm jealous hahaha

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J500F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    sure no problem.
    it's something which has to clarify

btw to share my experience (about availability I mean)
    I have 3 fb teams , 2 have the card, one doesn't.
    From those two teams only one has bought tokens so far.
    The other one is LV1.

Also have 3 google teams for experiments.
    One of them has the card, the other two not.
    So I don't see any pattern why some teams have the card and others not.

For me it's the best buy.
    I had a thought, if we could buy with those tokens an official jersey but comparing the prices, it's about the same (if you add those extra 50 token from the jersey pack).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Testing annuity monthly token card at the same time introducing the new token eater auction system.
    Wow what a coincidence.

I won't spend any money anymore as long as Nordeus keeps developing things in a way that ruins the fun.

Fix +1 level unfair draws.
    Fix association crazy scores bug.
    Fix high efficiency of bot/unmanaged teams.

That is my thought.

I have one on one of my teams - It's a cost-effective way of accumulating tokens, for the bigger purchases - Scouts or Recommended players - not used them yet as most Scouts come with totally inappropriate SAs; and don't get the variety of recommendations from the AM - only ST + AMx positions this season.

Why can't we ask the AM to go looking for what we want, rather than having the same ones shoved at us? If the reckoning is that the AM is recommending players we're short of, then after buying a striker, then we don't need another one!
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

EDIT:
    I tried to buy the card and my feedback would ve positive. Its a cost efficient way to get regular income of tokens. I like the idea.

Santa

Apprentice
    How much is the annuity card per dollar per tokens that we are talking about?

55 nok for 100 tokens so around 5 of your American dollars then ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast