Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Nordeus: Can you please give us more insight in the game?

Pro

Nordeus: Can you please give us more insight in the game?

I have been playing this game for 4 years now. I really like the game as it is easy to play and you get a sense of control. It looks like a real football manager, BUT............................................... .... it is a very false sense of control. This has to be the game with the least ingame depth ever, which is tragic as this could be a great strategic game. The following simple questions should finally be answered by Nordeus if possible:

1) How much influence does morale have?
    2) How much influence does stamina have?
    3) How much influence does a special ability have?
    4) How much do statistics mean for a player? As in if my shooting is 300% will he score more? If the defender has 300% block does that cancel the 300% shooting?
    5) Does formation matter?
    6) How can you increase shot efficiency?
    7) Are there hidden factors in players? Some players appear to be very good, while others of the same quality suck. Why is that?
    8) How much does win bonus do?
    9) How much influence do red and blue arrows have? And how do they affect playing style?

I can come up with a lot of different other questions (feel free to add) but we need more info on the game. Even though I am winning 1-3 prizes every season I have no feeling of control. Is everything scripted? As long as we don't get basic information on the game there is no telling. Who agrees with this?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    wow,
    Those are "ancient" questions of T11.
    (check this #192
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...s-here-20.html
    before 3 years)

I think first I 'll find the answers of
    - Is God exists ?
    - Is there life after death ?
    - What is the meaning of life ?
    - What makes happiness ?
    - Is there extraterrestrial life ?

Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Very good and unanswered questions Killroy

• How much advantage is programmed into underdogs in the new version of t11?

• Is it more likely too recieved second yellow, then a warning too another player?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Answer to all your question "mystery".

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I have been playing this game for 4 years now. I really like the game as it is easy to play and you get a sense of control. It looks like a real football manager, BUT............................................... .... it is a very false sense of control. This has to be the game with the least ingame depth ever, which is tragic as this could be a great strategic game. The following simple questions should finally be answered by Nordeus if possible:

1) How much influence does morale have?
    2) How much influence does stamina have?
    3) How much influence does a special ability have?
    4) How much do statistics mean for a player? As in if my shooting is 300% will he score more? If the defender has 300% block does that cancel the 300% shooting?
    5) Does formation matter?
    6) How can you increase shot efficiency?
    7) Are there hidden factors in players? Some players appear to be very good, while others of the same quality suck. Why is that?
    8) How much does win bonus do?
    9) How much influence do red and blue arrows have? And how do they affect playing style?

I can come up with a lot of different other questions (feel free to add) but we need more info on the game. Even though I am winning 1-3 prizes every season I have no feeling of control. Is everything scripted? As long as we don't get basic information on the game there is no telling. Who agrees with this?
    LOL

Well, you know I am a fan of this "mystery" really cause make us manage, discard players, test etc. Ive played "fixed" games as you and many of us sometimes describe, where all is proportional, so 300 is 300 for all, and really I will not say I miss these games, just all is to understand that you can not understand T11 entirely as always every match will have a scenario that will balance the simulation to a specific place that one can not imagine, so this allow surprises and thats actually something good, by my viewpoint.

All is very extense really, because we have simulations attending, and without attend, hat are different for a obvious reason, the fact that the game will calibrate the team to convert just few players in key players and often some will have a bad impact.... etc all is so complex but same time easy to understand IMO. LOL

@kris you right! yes that is the game all about unpredictable. Game will be boring with predictable result, you dont expect winning all the time troll result do happen. No straight path to success. Thats what make it more exciting. The element of suprise. The engine is unstable make it more debatable. Mystery unsolve to keep going coz we think we can solve but no.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 05-23-2017 at 02:13 AM.
    Santa1212, khris and Alessio Fitch like this.

Pro
    @Niko: That is exactly the problem. These are ancient questions and after 4 years I am not closer to solving them. That is why I started the thread. I have read all your threads about it and we couldn't answer the questions then and we can't answer them now Cry.......

The goal is not to get an unbeatable team. I like the unpredictable since that is common in football. What I would like is that there will be a difference between good managers and bad managers. Good manager spend more time on the game, understand the mechanics better and should thus have a very low chance to loose from an abandoned team for example.

But how hard is it to tell what the effect of a special ability is? Is it worth pumping in 50 green packs or not? This alone should have been answered 4 years ago for me but I am not closer to one good answer. Never a word from Nordeus. That is really weak in my opinion.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Those questions have been "answered" many times, and still now nobody is sure about them. Don't smash your head on the wall too much, eveything is unpredictable. I wrote many rants lately because I have a 8* star teams, full SA, usually playing full 99% condition and morale, full bonus, and still get f****ed during cup or association games, while the league is a breeze.

Why is that? Nobody knows and of all the answers you will get, everyone has a personal theory or idea, so don't take them for granted.
    My last discovey is that the simulation is not "really" happening, but is just a visual representation. So I think that even the SA icons appearing in the game would be fake. I have players that never use them, others do. We still don't know if there's one working for each player, if it's based on his skills or what. We still don't have an ingame chat outside the associations or options about specific attacking strategies. Counter formations just don't work.
    On top of that, stats don't reflect at all the final result.

I pretty much gave up, if I'm still there is just for the association that I don't feel like to leave for now. Otherwise I would be playing all the other football managers in the app stores which make much more sense and at least give you explanations and advices. TE and Nordeus are lagging behind very badly.
    khris, goldsilvy and Altiplano like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Pro
    Anybody from Nordeus got anything to say? (The chance of getting hit by lightning twice in a row on the moon is propably higher )
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Anybody from Nordeus got anything to say? (The chance of getting hit by lightning twice in a row on the moon is propably higher )
    No they won't say anything at all. They appear sometimes to say "thanks" or give generic (more cryptic than anything) tips like "the opponent prepared better than you", whatever the hell that means.

You are just stuck with this mystery game which is a hit and miss.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast