Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.7 - 23rd of May

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    They are refusing to address this, so I assume they have no interest in going back. Shame.
    I get that. I do realise that it is no use calling for a roll-back to the old auction system as this will screw up their fancy idea of merging all possible levels in a desperate fight for players that have never been tried on the pitch.
    But the current selling system with both options being virtually the same is pure senseless evil. Excuse me for living and wanting to get a decent price for a decent player who is not over the top age-wise. Right now I have two ways to sell him: "sell now" to have him swallowed by the machine for 60% of his market price or spend numerous frustrating attempts with "sell on auction" until he eventually is swallowed by the machine yet again for more than those 60% but still below his indicated estimate. What is the whole point of making us suffer this routine when everybody and his brother from lvl1 knows that there is no "auction" to "sell" your player?

This will be the two week season starting

IMPROVEMENTS

• In the auction list, we have added a new column to indicate the special abilities that some players have.

IMPROVEMENT?!?!?! You need completely change the new auction system!!!!!!
    Please listen the thousand complains!!!!
    Thanks!

Rookie
    I can easily adapt to all of those changes except one: bring back selling option to real managers!
    By this change, the game has lost its spirit... Shouldn't be so difficult, or?

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    This will be the two week season starting
    I afraid it will... And this will be the end of the game... or at least of the manager's part. This is so sad, I spent 5 years of my life in this game and I had a lot of amazing moments, but everything have end...

Player stars are no longer displayed during a match.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I afraid it will... And this will be the end of the game... or at least of the manager's part. This is so sad, I spent 5 years of my life in this game and I had a lot of amazing moments, but everything have end...
    I share your opinion, and have made the same choice.

Nothing good for the veterans..

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

The layer of the after match earnings table has changed as well. Does it look a bit more clean or is it just me?

[Official] Top Eleven v5.7 - 23rd of May-screenshot_20170523-194441.jpg
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I also feel it will also be the end of "levels" as well it will just be a New League every second week everyone thrown in together only % will count just like
    Associations & then the new TM....They have a plan
    po_zdrach, madflo19 and ibangali like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I also feel it will also be the end of "levels" as well it will just be a New League every second week everyone thrown in together only % will count just like
    Associations & then the new TM....They have a plan
    Interesting - because if they end the 'Levels' system then they could introduce the concept of teams losing Q% - in effect, relegation - for teams that finish in the bottom part of the table - that would stop tanking...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast