Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Season 93 - Are you ready?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Finally back to Top Eleven, hopefully League and Cup this season!

We started the season very well with 2 victories, 5-0 and 5-0.

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Last season only manage 1 trophy CL. Hope to do better at least 2 trophy and our first league match is up against league champion last season. Redemption time.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    We're approaching an end of an era as my defenders are beginning to have their age catch up to them. They've been excellent for so long, keeping the team in the match, while the attack has been sputtering. I might tank either next season or the one after, to sustain their quality a bit longer.
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-1-association-2.jpgSeason 93 - Are you ready?-1-association-4.jpgSeason 93 - Are you ready?-1-association-5.jpg

The training plan is to prioritize physical and mental stats, since its pretty clear to me that i'll be punished more by the engine for low physical stats, than say, low heading. I guess it doesn't matter how good one's positioning and marking skills are if they're covering a cheetah on the flanks and a bull at the striker position. haha

I'm looking forward to the new limited time competitions too.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-30-2017 at 03:18 AM.
    Killroy likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

My plan this season is a major revamp for the FA. Last season was a disaster, now we are pushing for the extra tokens next season. I even (sorry) invited khris just now hopefully he can help out

If anyone wants to join just apply the submission for Rapier FA (Forgot the code, though. Sorry!) as I'm short on people
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

This is how I feel about my transfer market
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-c1mgbsvweaanu9k.jpg
    brolly likes this.

our main club won their first match in the League 4 : 0 against an abandoned team,same team we actually got in the first Cup match this season later we play the CL match..
    Our secondary club had a bad first game against 9% weaker team,lost 1:2 AT HOME.. A troll game which we didnt have time to prepare for cause the game was preetty early .. But thats why we won 1:7 in the CL opening match against a similarly strong team.. Our new ST star scored 5 of the 7 goals amazing game from him
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Had a treble last season..

Apprentice
    Tomorrow I will play league and CL in 3 hours; it's ridicolous. 2 match away, so I can't modify the hour...why Nordeus does not fix the match one in the morning and the other in the evening?

Pro
    And ..................................... we are of to a rocky start. I faced an opponent in the league with 25% less quality. No worries Roy, we got this. Let our newbies prove themselves. Newbies? Did we say newbies? Did I manage to buy a player from the transfer market??? Hahahahahahaha, no silly of course not. Unless you want to pay over 40 tokens for an 18yr old player? Euhrrrrr, no I guess not. But you said newbies right? Yeah we managed to buy 2 DC from negotiations. Oh wow nice. Even a 21 yr old with living wall SA and enough experience. Ok, lets see how they do.

Game starts and not much is happening. One shot from the advisary but my goalie saves. No problem. The striker of the other team breaks through. My living wall is going to block him. Nice tackle on the ball. Wow I am impressed. Wait, why is the referee whistling? Noooooooooo, ref, direct block on the ball. Oh my god. The referee looks decisive and pulls out a red card and a penalty. Where is the video referee when you need him. Lets hope Edwin van de Sar who is almost 7 stars can stop his just 5 star penalty expert. Nope 1-0 for him.

I am still blinking with my eyes as his next 2 shots also hit the target. So that is 4 shots with 1 saved and the score is 3-0. Aiaiai. High efficiency bug back in play. Somehow I am still having 65% possession and I get a few shots in. Of course no saves but no score also. Only in the last 30 minutes my last 2 shots hit the target. In the last minute my AML is totally free for the goal and he shoots and ......... the ball is wide. End score 3-2. I win almost in every aspect but the assistant manager tells me how the advisary was stronger. Lol, sure.

Anyway, rocky start, so I have to increase my efforts after last seasons treble.
    achiie and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Pro
    And the start is even getting worse. Just had a home match in the Cup. My advisary is a team full of 3-4-5 stars. What can go wrong with my 6-7 star team? Needless to say a lot. 65% possession, master at all departments (shots, free kicks, etc....) except for...................... drum roll please ........ ................................SHOT EFFICIENCY!!!!!! As always double as high as mine. We can now rename the random number god to SHOT EFFICIENCY GOD!!!!!

Lets hope my away match goes better.
    achiie likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3