Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: First 20 minutes, you know you will lose the game...

Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    I am having the longest NOT winning streak ever . 5 games in a row. Hilarious man.
    Possession or shots on targets or any stats whatsoever nothing actually represent the actual results on the scoreboard. Weak or fairly equivalent opponents all are very same when it comes to my team. Congrats to them by the way!

God A.K.A game engine have some mercy

Attachment 83071
    There is an 80 rated non active team in my league who not only trolled me in a 1-1 draw but also the 2 other contenders for the title (both active players). Seriously the game punishes you for playing. If I abandon my team I'm probably going to win a treble with the current state of TE.
    xander, funqer and Tyltyl like this.

Apprentice
    I agree with all of you; expecially it's so frustrating and ridicolous when the opposite manager is missing and you do everything and nothing seems to happen.

So I have to think that it is better to NOT watch the game?????

It seems that game favours the team that haven't the manager online.

It is not possible that anything you do don't change the match if the other manager is not there. It is not real.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 06-06-2017 at 10:08 AM.
    funqer likes this.

The first 10 minutes of the game is very important .

You have to watch how much your first score is and what your opponent is .

If your score is 6.8, your opponent is 6.7 ---> You will win this match , In terms of the enemy will keep the tactical . Tactics you are right

Next is your second point and how much the opponent danced

If your points are still rising, the enemy does not increase --> Definitely win

If both points jump up equal --> This is a public match

If the opponent crossed over you slipped --> You were wrong tactics --> Need to adjust

The third point jumped . There started to be uneven scores for the players --> Need the skills needed to adjust for each moment

Apprentice
    "If your score is 6.8, your opponent is 6.7 ---> You will win this match , In terms of the enemy will keep the tactical . Tactics you are right" - not really , it tells you who has the ball possession, wining the game is not a must here.

"If your points are still rising, the enemy does not increase --> Definitely win" - not really, I had a lot o games when I have scored 1 or 2 goals and rating were increased and then drooped dramatically and lose the game vs team without manager presented, and without any change into orders or formation.

"If the opponent crossed over you slipped --> You were wrong tactics --> Need to adjust" definitely you have to change something or at least to try.

others - I have no idea what you want to point out.
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 06-08-2017 at 11:08 AM.
    KenoticFC and LacBuoc like this.
    missing T11 old form

Kto
    Totally wrong theory about definetly win and stuff. Just had a game, my rates raised twice. End 1-1. This thread just misleads people.

@LacBuoc
    Not really. I have had so many matches where the opponent scored right after my players rating go up.Sometimes a player with high rating during the match will have a lower rating in the end .Sometimes it takes just one or to players with very good performance to defeat the enemy even if most of your other players rating aren't as high. I agree with ronny, ratings are more about possession and domination on the pitch.
    ronnymvc likes this.

I never never missing I

first scors : Tell you the right tactics , That is the common case . If there is trouble , You have to pay attention to the numbers 2 and 3 jump up , To judge the case

example : You attack them to play defense

Then your starting point is 6.8 and they are 6.7 . If you rely on this to say you will win is wrong , There are also additional situations

They play a successful defense , Their second point will increase , Your score will drop , And the wrong person here is you, not them . So you need to adjust tactics

2. You led 2 tables then was wading upstream , This is a dramatic scenario created by the nordeus for the engaging match . You need to recognize and adjust to delete that scenario , That is the knowledge required of a coach .

With the quality of my squad , This scenario of nordeus, can not help the enemy to swim upstream

@Kennotic :
    In the game that lost in the first 5 minutes called the battle broke .
    Do you make a serious tactical mistake

And by opponents play super attack , In this scenario, from 10 to 25 minutes you will lose 2 more goals , Normally, Nor's script is three

Then depending on the situation broken you lose more or less

Losing acceleration , Or spread all over time

This case , Their starting point is 6.9 and yours is 6.6

That is a sign of a broken battle

You watch your clip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE0eRpj1D4s

10 people still score

You notice my head tip is 6.8 and they are 6.7

I play defensive counterattack, but the score is still higher
    Last edited by LacBuoc; 06-09-2017 at 07:28 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345