Page 82 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1336
Like Tree641Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

  1. #811
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    Quit guys... (From here too)

    Im out from cup: i was the favourite, loss and draw, had almost with twice white skills...

    Insta sold my power players...

    *UCK you Loldeus!

  2. #812
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    more details @ Gabez Teh ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #813
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Quit guys... (From here too)

    Im out from cup: i was the favourite, loss and draw, had almost with twice white skills...

    Insta sold my power players...

    *UCK you Loldeus!
    I will test something as soon as my well trained players retire. I think the white skills don't have that much of an impact anymore. On my next team i will focus on training multiple positions that can offer me a variety of formations. I assume that if you have a team of all round players with 120 on each ability can be a lot stronger than a power trained low star team.

  4. #814
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    I will test something as soon as my well trained players retire. I think the white skills don't have that much of an impact anymore. On my next team i will focus on training multiple positions that can offer me a variety of formations. I assume that if you have a team of all round players with 120 on each ability can be a lot stronger than a power trained low star team.
    I test it currently, so far I would say it's 100% true. Only lost 1 match so far since I trained the greys of my players and it was an obvious troll match, where as before with "mini mutants" I lost quite many games this season...

    At this point I would say that very high white and very low greys make your player worse than moderately high white and also higher greys.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-20-2019 at 09:57 AM.

  5. #815
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I test it currently, so far I would say it's 100% true. Only lost 1 match so far since I trained the greys of my players and it was an obvious troll match, where as before with "mini mutants" I lost quite many games this season...

    At this point I would say that very high white and very low greys make your player worse than moderately high white and also higher greys.
    Nice. What i will try is to have as many whites unlocked, for example players like mc-ml-aml and train all the whites to 120. What i understood so far is that it's better to have players that offer you a big variety of tactics rather than 1 tactic with very high whites. I'll pit this to test in about 4 5 season.

  6. #816
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,102
    How many troll results you had this season ?-1uyyyyyyy.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-1uyyyyyyyy.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-1uyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and Der_Ryan_M like this.

  7. #817
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,158
    Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uyyyyyyy.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	121603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uyyyyyyyy.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	121605Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uyyyyyyyyy.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	121607
    lol ...

  8. #818
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by WindKwality View Post
    Nice. What i will try is to have as many whites unlocked, for example players like mc-ml-aml and train all the whites to 120. What i understood so far is that it's better to have players that offer you a big variety of tactics rather than 1 tactic with very high whites. I'll pit this to test in about 4 5 season.
    Don't know if its worth though, because in game calculations only the white skills of the particular position the player currently plays in should matter and all the additional white skills from extra positions should work like grey skills.
    The only benefit you'll get is that your player overall and his greys (that are mostly whites then), will train faster and more balanced.

  9. #819
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    After i quit my IRL friend showed me 2 pics that really "interesting"...
    (my old asso that i created before)

    (HARD Troll for their oppos )

    How many troll results you had this season ?-57294194_860194464315260_5674873449923739648_n.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-57451141_2111755745575229_399116656388866048_n.jpg

    I let you to digest it

    Nordeus, WE LOVE YOU!!!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  10. #820
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,586
    One of the many Easter Bugs.

    Left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.
    Richie72 likes this.