Page 16 of 135 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Addicted
    Association match of one of my teammates. Opponent got 2 red cards and still he scored 3 goals after that. That's definitely troll result. I haven't seen such nonsense either in top eleven nor in real football.How many troll results you had this season ?-capture.jpg
    Killroy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

@madflo

- well, it's actually because we 're not sure what's going on in his team.
    Maybe the morale or condition were very low in this game
    maybe he used wrong orders.
    For example, I can see that Wilian has rather a weak defense
    26 GA in 21 games ? hmm
    Nobody knows if morale,condition,bonus,training bonus or other things like this matter ..
    If that match was not a troll than this thread is useless
    We have as facts that 1st lost fron 2nd of the bottom
    1st- had goal average +49 and 17 wins
    2nd of the bottom -had -39 and 3 wins (1 against me tanking and 2 against last place)
    45v1 agains 3w-dmc-ml-amc-aml-3st
    45% quality difference
    William defence is Ok as except bottom 2 teams all the others have quality between 100%-150%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Nobody knows if morale,condition,bonus,training bonus or other things like this matter ..
    If that match was not a troll than this thread is useless
    We have as facts that 1st lost fron 2nd of the bottom
    1st- had goal average +49 and 17 wins
    2nd of the bottom -had -39 and 3 wins (1 against me tanking and 2 against last place)
    45v1 agains 3w-dmc-ml-amc-aml-3st
    45% quality difference
    William defence is Ok as except bottom 2 teams all the others have quality between 100%-150%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    If only managers on both sides could show us what the A.M said after this match...
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    About those games you were dominating but losing, they had one thing in common.
    I see you have good observation, so if you look a bit closer, you will figure it out.
    Match stats tell us another story, not the match result.
    Sometimes, putting all highest quality players in the formation is not the best choice.
    OK 11200, I will bite the bait. What is in common? Me as a player or my team? I do have to add that I am using 2 teams with different strats but with the same results.

I know you will have freak results every season. Nothing wrong with that, unless the freak results have become the standard.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I love Top Eleven not Troll Eleven. The state of the game forced me to tank. Not that I care about my team being stronger, I just had the feeling my whole season was wasted after all the league trolls, (I reached semis in both cup and SL). Plus like we all know the new market is a headache catalyst so I needed a break.

Dreamer
    Team Strength: 74% vs 122%

How many troll results you had this season ?-screen-shot-2017-06-20-4.21.38-pm.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-screen-shot-2017-06-20-4.23.17-pm.jpg

100% Shot efficiency.
    Even the German efficiency isnt that good
    madflo19, Killroy and nikolgiorgos like this.

Today, trollday or what?

First pic is a friend of mine. Everything went perfect until 74' - against no manager, who may changed something...

How many troll results you had this season ?-trollday1.jpg

A good friend (he his black) played league, he is leader. Opponent was 9.place, 22% weaker...
    How many troll results you had this season ?-trollday2.jpg

FA-member (he is blue) played his cupfinal... luckily he won at penalties...
    How many troll results you had this season ?-trollday3.jpg

My cup-stats. I won, but what the ... is going on with the shot to SoT-ratio?
    How many troll results you had this season ?-stats.jpg

It had already decided the result - the engine got to 74' and then thought 'Oh s**t, I'd better show some goals'...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Many of you have complained about things based on statistics of matches. What if in reaction to these, Nordeus just make some adjustments or patches that just change those values on the statistics? You will still have (and see) unexpected, abnormal or 'troll' results, but just by the scores then. In other words, the main problems concerning this issue won't be solved; it just that people will have less reasons to complain. Significantly weaker, abandoned teams will still win against strong active teams. Teams (active or abandoned) will still win despite using inappropriate formation and orders.

What I would want, for example, is to have more fairness in this game, and to have more accurate information (match report and assistant manager's report) why a team won or lost rather than having cosmetic or randomly generated things that help little and instead make matters worst in some cases.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-20-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Many of you have complained about things based on statistics of matches. What if in reaction to these, Nordeus just make some adjustments or patches that just change those values on the statistics? You will still have (and see) unexpected, abnormal or 'troll' results, but just by the scores then. In other words, the main problems concerning this issue won't be solved; it just that people will have less reasons to complain. Significantly weaker, abandoned teams will still win against strong active teams. Teams (active or abandoned) will still win despite using inappropriate formation and orders.

What I would want, for example, is to have more fairness in this game, and to have more accurate information (match report and assistant manager's report) why a team won or lost rather than having cosmetic or randomly generated things that help little and instead make matter worst in some cases.
    I agree with what you say. When we started complaining about these troll results some doubters wanted more proof than just the score and team quality. So we also started sharing the stats that back up our claims. At the end people will believe what they want to believe.
    If nordeus decides to just throw sand in our eyes, then good luck for them I'm just gonna stop caring about the game.
    I would love better info at the end and I've been waiting for something like this to be implemented but I'm afraid that would showcase the flaws in the game.