Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, so far there are very few real troll results I can see in this thread.
    (and in most of them , it wasn't a defeat but a draw, so pur team had a not so good day-performance, enough to win a weak oppo).
    What makes people more upset is the stats.
    That's why I made a suggestion here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...s-table-2.html

my suggestion is :
    1) The presence of the managers will give 0 to b.p. (it was +8% )

2) The home team (full stadium) will give max 2% (it was +5% )
    0% b.p. tickets <40%
    1% b.p. tickets <80%
    2% b.p. tickets >80%

3)
    2 friends/ supporters can give 1%
    2 more friends/ supporters can give 2%
    2 more friends/ supporters can give 3%
    2 more friends/ supporters can give 4%
    2 more friends/ supporters can give 5%
    (totally 10 friends)

4) The max a team can have in b.p. must be 5%
    for example if a team is playing home, in a full stadium and have 6 supporters, gonna have +5%
    In most of the cases, it's that fake 65-35 that upset us.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Not sure if this is considered troll result.
    Oppo 10% better q.

I was better in whole match.
    He scored at 4', I scored at 8' and then nothing.

1 SoT - 1 goals isn't a bit extreme?

Team clover 13How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2017-06-19-11-13-19-003.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2017-06-19-11-12-18-620.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Pro
    I have to say it has become a really normal season for both team. Just 1 troll result in 2 weeks almost with 2 teams. This is a lot better then the last 2 seasons.

Last strange result against a 29% weaker team:
    Possession 74 vs 26
    Shots 28 vs 13
    On target 8 vs 3
    Saves 2 vs 2
    Eff 12 vs 33%
    Ratings 0,4 higher for my players on average

The part that is the most annoying is that the games that I lost in the last 3 seasons were almost all dominated by me. I can understand that sometimes you dominate a game and don't score and looses. But if 75% of the games you loose you dominate then something is off. But again the results are normal again in the last few weeks. I have lost a couple of games with normal numbers where I had a bad dice roll. That stuff happens. No worries.

About your comment Niko, yes it is the 65-35% that is upsetting us. But it is also the 20 shots vs 8 shots, the 7 saves vs 1 save, the 12% vs 80% eff in those games that upsets us. But it has become normal for me. Not many results like that anymore.
    madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Red cards in most important games, also last season...I doubt it is randomly.....in match against the second I have two red cards, I finish in 9.
    Something that I noticed as new in this game is two red cards at the same minute in the same match. Those were not for matches I played; one was posted here on the forum by a forum member, and the other, I saw it in the game itself.

Based on things I saw in the game from way before, the game seem to set things up (including yellow and red cards) so that things will end up in such a way that it will satisfy what the engine wants but giving the manager reasons why the score ended up like that. Yellow and red cards might be due something bad on your side according to the calculations of the game (not necessarily one that would logically result in a card, hence it is poor simulation), but also as a sort of measure to satisfy an already given preference to some opponent (and that might be even the next matches, that is your players get suspended and cannot play in the next match) or as a sort of indication that some things will be not on your side in this match or for the next match (where players will be suspended). Some things just happen in this game so that it goes as the games wants according to the calculations made; this might even include say pre-determined things for a season or for a particular week too. Only some people at Nordeus know what has been put in this game, how many outcomes happened by intention and how many outcomes could be due to flaws, faults or errors. For sure some things are annoying in this game. There have been many complaints on this forum concerning cards - for example, the 'double yellow' . You can post too or report where you can, but what else can you do? There is not even an appeal option in this game concerning cards and bans. After some time, you might get so much used to it that you yourself will smile or laugh (take it as funny) when such undesirable things happen.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-19-2017 at 11:00 PM.
    Iridensys likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    Red cards in most important games, also last season...I doubt it is randomly.....in match against the second I have two red cards, I finish in 9.
    In my experience, when I have bad strategy (formation + tactics, not just formation), my players have higher chance to receive cards. So it's not just plain random to me.
    Cards appear mostly in important games because I am facing stronger player with better strategy than normal matches.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I have to say it has become a really normal season for both team. Just 1 troll result in 2 weeks almost with 2 teams. This is a lot better then the last 2 seasons.

Last strange result against a 29% weaker team:
    Possession 74 vs 26
    Shots 28 vs 13
    On target 8 vs 3
    Saves 2 vs 2
    Eff 12 vs 33%
    Ratings 0,4 higher for my players on average

The part that is the most annoying is that the games that I lost in the last 3 seasons were almost all dominated by me. I can understand that sometimes you dominate a game and don't score and looses. But if 75% of the games you loose you dominate then something is off. But again the results are normal again in the last few weeks. I have lost a couple of games with normal numbers where I had a bad dice roll. That stuff happens. No worries.

About your comment Niko, yes it is the 65-35% that is upsetting us. But it is also the 20 shots vs 8 shots, the 7 saves vs 1 save, the 12% vs 80% eff in those games that upsets us. But it has become normal for me. Not many results like that anymore.
    About those games you were dominating but losing, they had one thing in common.
    I see you have good observation, so if you look a bit closer, you will figure it out.
    Match stats tell us another story, not the match result.
    Sometimes, putting all highest quality players in the formation is not the best choice.

This one is from my league,yesterday 1st lost to 2nd from the bottom ,45% quality difference
    Some will say that this is not a troll,because my team wasn't involved lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    This one is from my league,yesterday 1st lost to 2nd from the bottom ,45% quality difference

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I cannot comment much about this match itself as a lot of info is missing (formation, orders, condition of players, and whatever else can be controlled or given by the game to control by the manager), but I would say the following.

It seems that in this game, what is happening is an attempt to simulate what happens in real life football. In football, there happen to be shocking results, upsets or unexpected results like bottom teams beating or getting a draw against top teams. Sometimes such unexpected things put the race for 1st or top 4 open again. But, in real football, bottom teams still train regularly, they still have players in decent physical and mental condition and so on, unlike in Top Eleven. So, this comes to the concern of some active users, where they ask (as some did here on this forum): what does training, morale boosting, managing your team and being on the bench do or what effect do they have if what seemed to be weaker, abandoned teams (no training, no manager present on bench, and so on) can beat active teams? Sometimes it can happen that the abandoned team has by chance a good counter formation and orders set, and hence, this team gets a draw against an active team, or even a win if the abandoned team has enough in terms of quality, but this does not seem to be always the case in Top Eleven. It is clear that there is unfairness, and sometimes this cost active teams important points that are title or top position deciders.

The team currently at first position in my league still did not get an unexpected result or in some way to say 'troll' result so far this season for the league. He is now with 2 draws (against my team) and a loss (against the current 3rd-placed team). Concerning my team, for the league, I got one (a draw) and had difficulties against some teams that I would expect to beat with large scores. So, it could have been more draws and losses if another manager was in my place. No wonder why some active managers have complained a lot on the forum. I would say that some teams are playing at an unexpected level this season, and this has been too frequent in some cases, where an active team suffered more compared to another active team in the same league, hence giving some active teams an unfair advantage in the title race or for top positions.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-19-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

This game in favor of me.
    After the morning 100% of the Oppo, the game paid me back with a 100% as well.

Oppo with no attackerHow many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2017-06-19-17-43-29-356.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2017-06-19-17-43-51-936.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2017-06-19-17-58-00-469.jpg
    nash123 likes this.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no Cloverfield, the q difference is small (and it's also the fake b.p. and possibly fake SoT/ efficiency)

@madflo
    - well, it's actually because we 're not sure what's going on in his team.
    Maybe the morale or condition were very low in this game
    maybe he used wrong orders.
    For example, I can see that Wilian has rather a weak defense
    26 GA in 21 games ? hmm
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html