Page 70 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Great thread, never see so much of trolls

Redundant thread , please close. No such thing as a troll result , its either a win , a draw or a loss. Stop being silly and move on.

Close thread please
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

None so far

Quote Originally Posted by caramia View Post
    Great thread, never see so much of trolls
    This thread continues that old one
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ons-index.html

but not all those games are trolls.
    I believe the many of them are normal according to "foorball" logic or could be prevent with some better coaching or understanding the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Redundant thread , please close. No such thing as a troll result , its either a win , a draw or a loss. Stop being silly and move on.

Close thread please
    So after one season you had the conclusion that TE doesn't have troll games ?
    Are you some new nord-employee and they sent you in the forum for practice ?
    funker and Cope King like this.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    this sh*t is out of control... i understand, 1, 2, 3 trolls...i didn't said anything, but this season trolls are just going on and on and on... wtf happened with this game? that's the direction they're going? i just wanna know so i don't bother anymore... i train, i do max bonuses, max morale, i got 3-4 supporters and i get trashed by a ****in' 25% weaker team who's not even online. i humiliated a 115% manager who was online both matches 3-0 and 5-1 and i can't beat pathetic teams... i'm not mad because i'm losing, i'm mad with the way i'm losing. i have 5-6 misses that normally are goals and he scores 2 goals from 3 shots. this is not normal. this is pure bull****. f*ck off nordeus, we want the old version back!
    Mate, I feel your pain. You've just mentioned in your posts all my thoughts.

We should not deny the fact that the engine has changed a lot recently. Now it feels more like an engine of their France,England,etc tours/challenges where skills and team don't matter anything but the game is just a pure random troll.

Today's example of the France tour - I'm winning 0-3 against 7th team till the 78th min. AI scores on 78, 87 and 89th min leading the game to extra time and pen. and I lose the penalties as the first 5 shots by both teams were successfull and as the 6th player the game automatically put my worst player DL who had 5.2 morale so he logically misses his shot.

So what I want to say is that during last seasons I have exactly the same experience in other competitions like league,cup etc. When you are leading the match like 0-2 and then opponent-bot scores 3 goals in the last minutes.

It actually feels like they now brought their events engine to the ordinary game and as a result, like in these events sometimes you can easily win against 50% better team but at the same time lose to 50% worse. And if anyone says that tactics matter - I have huge experience of 59 seasons in this game and I can really confirm that previously counter-systems were making your result. Currently (especially judging by the events experience) you can play 4 matches against same opponent with exactly the same tactics and orders and in 2 matches you will win 5-0 and 6-0 and in other 2 matches you will lose 0-3 and 0-2 (This is my personal experience).

So I really hope there is any way to deliver this info to Nordeus but I doubt they will ever listen
    funker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    So after one season you had the conclusion that TE doesn't have troll games ?
    Are you some new nord-employee and they sent you in the forum for practice ?
    Been playing for over 2 years , not as long as a legend like you but hardly a new player. Dont confuse forum activity with playing time , very different things.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

An in two years you got
    LEAGUE WINNER 0
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 1
    CUP WINNER 0
    CUP RUNNER UP 1
    C.L. WINNER 0
    C.L. RUNNER UP 0

also in those two years of playing, all your games was normal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    An in two years you got
    LEAGUE WINNER 0
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 1
    CUP WINNER 0
    CUP RUNNER UP 1
    C.L. WINNER 0
    C.L. RUNNER UP 0

also in those two years of playing, all your games was normal ?
    You really be that stupid ?
    Maybe I have had more than 1 club ,maybe a club like this one................How many troll results you had this season ?-2019-02-23-1-.jpg
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Dreamer
    i too think the game engine is rubbish,after not be able to get greens as ads aren't loading and i have not been able rest players properly i decided to tank ( shock horror probe) now power training best eleven as best i can for new season so use subs etc for league,playing players out of position in wrong formation etc etc but low and behold their performing better than first choice team who are far stronger in percentage wise than second string. The last league game i played last night played second string out of position etc low moral no condition etc low behold they win spent all game trying to loose put Gk in strikers role etc still i won game i do wonder about my poor oppo if he knew i was trying to loose and i trolled him