Page 68 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Exactly that I want to say.
    I read many posts that

Those updates affecting the game engine, my team's performing and results.
    Why I 'm loosing or cannot win much abandoned teams ?
    What's the use of daily training or playing with good condition and morale and supporters when I 'm loosing from much weaker teams ?
    Why I don't have any advantage when I 'm watching the game and opponent managers are not present ?
    Formations and tactics do not work anymore ?
    The game is broken ...?

I don't know, is it ?
    Then why not for every one ?
    Well, mate! I really want to understand the reason why this bs is happening in the game and what's the reason of such strange results. Have you lost you cup games or CH.L games during the previous season? What I notice from the start of the season the game decides which competition you should lose. This season and the last season I also finished the league without any lost points but just yesterday I was again trolled in the champions league which costed me once again treble. Le't check my yesterday's match and analyse it a little bit.

The opponent is 33% and 1 level weaker than me (82% against 115%), I have perfectly trained players with white skills up to 200+ and he has simple 3-4 stars players. So let's see it in pictures. The opponent is not present and I bring full support with me giving me +15% bonus.

First home match finished 2-2. I scored twice in the first halp but then opponent makes a draw scoring the last goal at 78 min (let's consider it a troll) so let's see the stats

How many troll results you had this season ?-1.png How many troll results you had this season ?-2.png

21 shots but only 6 on goals and the opponent's keeper showing great play with 4 saves against 1 from my keeper and 50% accuracy from attackers.

And now let's pass to the second away game.

How many troll results you had this season ?-3.jpg

I easily scored 2 goals in the first 60 minutes so I don't make any changes as the result is very good for me. The opponent is not at the match so he can't change anything as well. Till the 60 min he has only 1 shot and 0 shots on goals. But please, explain it to me - what has happened after that?!?! How the hell did he score 3 goals in the last minutes when I can not actually change anything. Which is more once he made 2-2 on the 83th minute I was not able to make any changes, the jumping ball in the left upper conner disappeared which means that the game engine had already completed simulation but I still had 7 minutes to play. As I result I'm shown the 3d goal on the 87th min and I say good buy to my treble. How the hell did he manage to make so many shots in the last 30 minutes of the game?!?! Let's check other stats

How many troll results you had this season ?-4.png

Almost same picture as in the first game - same 50% accuracy, almost same 5 saves against 1 from my keeper.

Here is my support

How many troll results you had this season ?-5.jpg

And the person guilty in both defeats is my GK

How many troll results you had this season ?-6.jpg

The GK who is getting mostly 8th during each game suddenly decided to go and drink some beer or have a smoke during both champions league matches making only 1+1 saves and getting 5 marks in each game.

And if you still don't believe in awful random trolling let's check yesterday's champions league match of my FA teammate against much weaker bot team. So my team mate won his away game 1-3 and guess what was the result of his home match:

How many troll results you had this season ?-7.jpg

Hell no - same 1-6 saves, crazy 80% accuracy against abandoned bot team?!?!

Nordeus is just destroying the game making it like their stupid troll competitions where your skills, team and tactics don't matter but it's just a game of troll engine

Dreamer
    i agree all these stupid troll results are killing the game, i could go an odd result like 1v0 home or away,as this could happen in real football but there is no way could or would a poorer side win away from home 4v1 against a far better team,people could say look at brazil v germany in world semi but i think thats a once in a lifetime time result,i dont want to see 12v0 wins for stronger sides i just want fair results

Apprentice
    Ucl : lost 2-1 against team that i meet and defeat in cup by 8-0

Quality diff 20%

And in event, a lot of troll. this game want me to retired

How many ? LOL, it would take a lifetime. Let's see since the start of season :

05/02 (league) : lost 3-1, opponent 108 quality, me 132
    07/02 (league) : lost 2-0, opponent 111 quality, me 132, he had 3 shots on target, 2 goals. Me ? 6/0
    08/02 (league) : draw 1-1, opponent 99 quality (!), me 133, he had 3 shots on target, 1 goal. Me ? 5/1 + 70% possession
    13/02 (CL) : lost 1-2, opponent 112, me 134, he had 5 shots on target, 2 goals. Me ? 9/1 + 65% possession
    17/02 (league) : lost 3-0, opponent 105 + abandoned team + last of league, he had 4 shots on target, 3 goals. THE BEST SO FAR
    19/02 (league) : lost 3-0, opponent 114, me 136. He had 5 shots on target, 3 goals. Me ? 11/0
    Today (league) : lost 1-0, opponent 105, me 136. He score at 28 but had red card at 47. He had 2 shots on target, 1 goal. Me ? 71 possession, 29 (!) dangerous attacks, 10 shots on target and ?? NO GOAAAL (THE 2ND BEST SO FAR)

Welcome to Troll Eleven
    milpol likes this.

Apprentice
    Today 2 troll results (2-3, 0-2), in league and in champions against weaker team (15%), and opponent manager was absent as usual.

Thanks Nordeus.

A season in the toilet in one day.

All these scores show that I was quite right when I said that when we don't attend the simulation becomes more stable and don't raises variability in the scenarios, covering/ doing a high distance AvQ guarantee ...

So I bet that this maybe, could cover 2/3 of the distance inside the beatability margin... (the "stability" inside a scenario where u aren't attending"..

so, let's say, time ago 30% was the margin... and a abandoned team could overcome us, staying inside -20%....
    So now, the formula should be, 60% margin beatability, so, if manager don't attend till a 40% should be covered for the one that don't attend..

and "covered" in terms of scenario too should be defined... as it isn't "implacable" but as the margin is wider than before the effect changes in our perception...

PS:
    I mean, all is proportional, and the "don't raises variability in the scenarios" is for the non active/attending team who have a % of security at certain scenarios....

Dreamer
    this sh*t is out of control... i understand, 1, 2, 3 trolls...i didn't said anything, but this season trolls are just going on and on and on... wtf happened with this game? that's the direction they're going? i just wanna know so i don't bother anymore... i train, i do max bonuses, max morale, i got 3-4 supporters and i get trashed by a ****in' 25% weaker team who's not even online. i humiliated a 115% manager who was online both matches 3-0 and 5-1 and i can't beat pathetic teams... i'm not mad because i'm losing, i'm mad with the way i'm losing. i have 5-6 misses that normally are goals and he scores 2 goals from 3 shots. this is not normal. this is pure bull****. f*ck off nordeus, we want the old version back!

Dreamer
    khris, it has nothing to do with the fact that i attend the match or not. today earlier i had the ch league match, i followed the first half from another account, i was dominating clearly but couldn't score. he scores in the 40'th min. i join the match during the half time dominate ever harder and score finally in 62. after that i miss 3-4 1-on-1 chances and he scores at the only chance he has in the 2'nd half. so, trust me, i tried not to attend, i was losing. i entered, i dominated the crap out of him, i still lost. i don't have any logical explanation, that's the way these matches are programmed. and this f*ckin' sucks, it takes away all the fun and all the managing stuff you can try on your squad.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    this sh*t is out of control... i understand, 1, 2, 3 trolls...i didn't said anything, but this season trolls are just going on and on and on... wtf happened with this game? that's the direction they're going? i just wanna know so i don't bother anymore... i train, i do max bonuses, max morale, i got 3-4 supporters and i get trashed by a ****in' 25% weaker team who's not even online. i humiliated a 115% manager who was online both matches 3-0 and 5-1 and i can't beat pathetic teams... i'm not mad because i'm losing, i'm mad with the way i'm losing. i have 5-6 misses that normally are goals and he scores 2 goals from 3 shots. this is not normal. this is pure bull****. f*ck off nordeus, we want the old version back!
    simply,
    when the margins went wide, the "security" introduced to stabilize the matches when we don't attend has become wide and more perceptive and, keeping the stars system exactly in the same point, +increase the other margins, causes, that in terms of perception, this margin/stabilization inside the scenario that the non active managers had, now "seems more wide than before, but is a perception", because this was made proportionally (or at least is my theory/guess...)

So this as said, is the effect of, keep same standards for players, market etc... + eliminate skill limits and increase the margin... increasing, the factor "security" that was inside some distance in the 1vs1... and now basically has been doubled.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    khris, it has nothing to do with the fact that i attend the match or not. today earlier i had the ch league match, i followed the first half from another account, i was dominating clearly but couldn't score. he scores in the 40'th min. i join the match during the half time dominate ever harder and score finally in 62. after that i miss 3-4 1-on-1 chances and he scores at the only chance he has in the 2'nd half. so, trust me, i tried not to attend, i was losing. i entered, i dominated the crap out of him, i still lost. i don't have any logical explanation, that's the way these matches are programmed. and this f*ckin' sucks, it takes away all the fun and all the managing stuff you can try on your squad.

"khris, it has nothing to do with the fact that i attend the match or not."

Read me and you'll understand what point Im talking about, basically, all margins went wide, so this causes that almost everybody have the perception, of less control and as me and mostly of managers, now we can't understand the scenario and "where is the distance where we can influence".

And yes, in part it have something to do with attend/not... as I said, with the old margins, the scenario was more stable, and gave a % of small guarantee for the manager that didn't attend, now this "covered space" is wider, and that's the reason of practically every single post that has been written above this... xD