Page 72 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    It's been over two seasons now that I didn't have a troll result (meaning to loose from a weaker opponent).
    This season only two draws so far .
    I caught the record I had in history stats today, with 104 unbeaten games.
    Attachment 119706

hope for more and this new trophy too
    Attachment 119708
    Mate, what's your team name and FA# - I want to see your team to understand what's wrong with me. IMHO, you are the only guy here on forum having such an impressive seasons.

Send me the info to PM if you wish

@nikolgiorgos is in the same group with Khris, Beckstar and madflo, it's not a secret
    https://forum.topeleven.com/associat...sociation.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Mate, what's your team name and FA# - I want to see your team to understand what's wrong with me. IMHO, you are the only guy here on forum having such an impressive seasons.

i saw his team... we both (you and i) have higher white skills on our players... i really don't know what's happening with this game. and you should stop trying to understand... it is what it is, and it's not going to be any better.

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i saw his team... we both (you and i) have higher white skills on our players... i really don't know what's happening with this game. and you should stop trying to understand... it is what it is, and it's not going to be any better.
    Mate, this is crazy. Well somehow his team is good enough but really nothing special while all my players have their white skills above 200+. In this case how the hell it is possible that we have such a difference in results.

Here is one small example of one of my players (who was the leader and main scorer of my team since he was 18 scoring 80-100 goals each season) who suddenly this season stopped scoring and playing. Till now he scored only 17 goals in 38 matches but he is mainly getting 6 and 7 marks (very seldom 8) for each match when previously he used to get only 9-10. He is missing ALL his free kicks and penalties. But only look at his white skills - they are still crazy especially with the current training system. How the hell his performance can be so bad.

How many troll results you had this season ?-1.jpg

So once again I put a question here which for sure will remain unanswered - why the hell should we spend time and efforts training our players when some 100 skills player easily performs much better than 300+ player.

I would say more - this season my DC with 1% attacking skills scored 12 goals against 17 that we have from my best attacker.
    Seeker85 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    you are the only guy here on forum having such an impressive seasons.

Cuz manipulated the draws xD thats the reason why I dont have a single treble with Bayern, cause I keep my players till retirement :')
    Well and I was almost 50 seasons playing +3 level cups, so, no manipulation, no cookie. Not always, but, it doesn't help.

ok but troll result is not against an equal or stronger team but against a weaker, not active.
    So in asso games we don't have troll results because opponents have usually similar quality teams.
    Only crazy stats some times or favoring one team in the 1st leg and the other in the 2nd leg.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes, asso games don't count.
    Teams have close quality most of the times.
    Some times there are fix games where we can't do nothing but here are talking about troll results .
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I talked too much and here is the first troll of the season - lol

Me 98%, oppo 78% - wasn't present.
    his best ST was injured early, he didn't have any other good ST so was replaced from a midfield player
    He started with a 2/2 efficiency, anyway stats don't matter if it's a fixed-troll game.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-league-1.jpg

I started with some weaker players I had from the bench as with my best squad and a 112% quality I won him 7-0 in a Cup game,
    I made 3 subs but hopeless, the result was fixed.
    How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-league-1-rates.jpg

so my unbeaten streak is over
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Wow!
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.