Page 73 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Cuz manipulated the draws xD thats the reason why I dont have a single treble with Bayern, cause I keep my players till retirement :')
    Well and I was almost 50 seasons playing +3 level cups, so, no manipulation, no cookie. Not always, but, it doesn't help.
    i manipulated the draws as well, the highest opponent in quality is 95%... most of them are 2* abandoned teams in league and 70-85% in cups. (i am almost 120%). so playing with -40, -50% teams should be a piece of cake... but nordeus thinks not, and most of the matches were as close as they can get. i barely passed through the final in cup by winning at penalties with a 88% team... that's crazy! he was active and played defensively but still... 50-50 possession with such a team is just unreal.
    this game is pure lottery at the moment. you know you're going to be trolled, but the troll always comes when you're sure it's going to be an easy win.

so, my theory remains: i don't know on what criteria, but some teams are advantaged from the start of the season and they have more chances to win trophies, while some teams, even if they are in top form and train well, they lose with pathetic teams constantly. and that's a fact more than a theory. how does the server calculates who is going to win trophies and who will be trash one season or another? we'll never know...
    khris likes this.

I am domminating my league but still...
    How many troll results you had this season ?-333.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-qpr.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's a classic troll, when everyone has lower rates except the super GK.
    Then you go back to examine his performance in his previous games and find out that he 's a potato - lol
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    That's a classic troll, when everyone has lower rates except the super GK.
    Then you go back to examine his performance in his previous games and find out that he 's a potato - lol
    A member of Greek forum(@mkouk) and a member of my association had the same troll today in the cup final. He lost 1-0 .MVP was his Gk... We saw his previous stats and he was a potato. 7 in every game and two times 6... He turned into Buffon for this game...
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

So after yesterday's cup final I think it's time to make some conclussions about this season. Once again (7th season in a row) I get only 2 rewards out of 3 and once again I'm trolled in the 3d competition by some crazy and even stupid scenario.

As for the cup final - yesterday I easily won +22% opponent (4-1) who also visited the match. The same opponent won against me and had a draw during the qualification stage of the champions league.

In the league I'm still the first. The 2nd place team (+17% better than me) decided to change the time of our match putting it at 3.30 am but then he got trolled against the 13th team of the league (got 3-3 draw with +57% difference between teams).

So the final conclussion is simple - the only thing that really changed in this game is the number of the troll matches which was increased increadibly. Previously we usually had just 1-2 matches during the season and it was sad when these matches were falling during your finals. If you were trolled in the 1st match during the playoffs you still knew you'll have a chance to change the situation during your second match. Now 2 troll results can follow in both matches. By now this seasons I already had 8 trolls and somehow it feels it is now the end yet. And I don't even count the FA matches which is a whole different story. Until the engine is fixed and brought back to normal or previous condition regarding the number of troll/random results (1-2 per season but not 8-10 as it is now) it is absolutely impossible to win a treble and it is absolutely stupid to expect smth from this game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Indeed this season had few more "weird" results.
    Today I saved a troll result.
    Started watching around 30' min, saw that the absent oppo with the abandoned team scored early and had almost equal shots with me.
    I made two subs, changing some weak players I use for easy League games and saved the game last minutes
    Also switched orders from normal > Attack+counters+high pressing+off side

How many troll results you had this season ?-league-almost-troll.jpg

the good part is that my GK injured so I won't worry about it in my CL final (because his sub is a 2* academy GK)
    How many troll results you had this season ?-league-almost-troll-rates.jpg

Later on at home, I saw a comment in messenger from a fb friend about this game

How many troll results you had this season ?-league-almost-troll-fb-comment.jpg

* yeah, I told many times that we should watch the games of friends with their LV quality, not as 1* vs 1* or 9* vs 9*
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post

* yeah, I told many times that we should watch the games of friends with their LV quality, not as 1* vs 1* or 9* vs 9*
    Agree with you. When I'm able to I watch your games. It's annoying to see all your players as 9*.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

My first league match for this season. NORDEUS managed to hit both me and my opponent. I decided to tank this season (Yes, I am one of these bad guys, the curse of T11), so my team is the one with the low stats. I mean VERY low stats...

How many troll results you had this season ?-trres04.jpg

Our teams...

How many troll results you had this season ?-trres01.jpg
    How many troll results you had this season ?-trres02.jpg

And the final result:

How many troll results you had this season ?-trres03.jpg

By the way, the opponent was present, made substitutions, changed his system but nothing.
    Last edited by Blok 45; 04-02-2019 at 04:52 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    My first league match for this season. NORDEUS managed to hit both me and my opponent. I decided to tank this season (Yes, I am one of these bad guys, the curse of T11), so my team is the one with the low stats. I mean VERY low stats...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trRes04.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	120594

Our teams...

Name:	trRes01.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	120596

Name:	trRes02.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	120598

And the final result:

Name:	trRes03.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	120600

By the way, the opponent was present, made substitutions, changed his system but nothing.
    changes make no difference when the troll monster attacks
    milpol likes this.

Addicted
    Hello,

How do you explain this?