Page 60 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

vad
    Apprentice
    I see. But I doubt that. From what I see, white skills grow faster. But I didn't see any "official" word that they have more weight in the calculation of the chances to win. Anyway, I now asked Support to clarify, let's see what they say.

Dreamer
    How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_20181006-085211.jpg
    there goes my unbeaten run, winning streak and my treble... Against 50% weaker team... It just happens sometimes...
    I tot this season wud be like walkin in the park... But nope... I ruin it
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    there goes my unbeaten run, winning streak and my treble... Against 50% weaker team... It just happens sometimes...
    You'd think that this is exactly what is defined by "morale".

In Top Eleven universe, this is what they (Nordeus) call "a mystery". If things become too predictable, you will lose interest. But surprises like that is what keeps you in the game. Now, after this, you will double your efforts, won't you. That's the whole point.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181006-085211.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	110422
    This is not ur fault in coaching bro. Its just the consequence for winning the challenge 😂😂😂

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I said in the beginning that asso games are not included as there isn't much logic there but that game was also like @ Aku Papua

This team of my asso group had a tough draw but the GK trolled him for good

How many troll results you had this season ?-1-%CE%B4%CF%81%CE%B1-%CF%84%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BB.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-1-%CE%B4%CF%81%CE%B1-%CF%84%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BB-2.jpg

How many troll results you had this season ?-1-%CE%B4%CF%81%CE%B1-%CF%84%CF%81%CE%BF%CE%BB-3.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiablo89 View Post
    This is not ur fault in coaching bro. Its just the consequence for winning the challenge
    yep... So weird huh... Just won the challange, and suddenly lose... What a coincidence...

Famous
    Hahahaha... not funny....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    In this game there is little consideration of the midfield, the nerve sector of football.

I see teams with 1 midfielder or not that won easily many matches. It is a horror that exists only in this game.

A few days ago I played against a weaker opponent (almost 15%), I was winning 3-0; in the last minutes he put 4 strikers and only 1 midfielder, he scored 2 goals, match finished 3-2.
    It's ridicolous, but this is only an example, I would have many others.

Teams with 2 defenders, teams with 1 midfield...bah.

I would like to ask programmers to restore importance to the midfield, but I know it's time lost.

Other example is red cards. Often teams that remain in 10 have less difficulties than when they were 11, just put very defensive and often win.

It must not be a written rule that defending with the less man is always winning.

When my opponents remains in 10, I worry because the game becomes more difficult, even if I'm already winning

Pro
    CL Semifinal before 5 mins. First match we won 1-3. I thought i ll have an easy afternoon but Nordeus had other opinion about the final winner. I think the grade 10 of his 2 star AML (3 goals today) and the 8 from his 3 star GK, says it all. We lost 0-3. That hurts. A lot.

How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_3.jpg
    Last edited by Nikose; 10-10-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    Iridensys likes this.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

VFK
    Rookie
    Losing with two goals to this guy wouldn't qualify as a troll result but with those figures perhaps. 4-2 lead into late 4-6 defeat. Meanwhile the guy who was 2nd a point behind me scored a late winner in his game.

How many troll results you had this season ?-reddogs.jpg

Might just have bottled a league victory but at least did it with style. Been quite a while since the last time I conceded six.
    Last edited by VFK; 10-10-2018 at 03:12 PM.