Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

  1. #91
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    278
    Some minutes ago...statistics is **** ... oppo has the best GK ever , I should get rid of my 7* ST's.

    How many troll results you had this season ?-troll-4.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    missing T11 old form

  2. #92
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc View Post
    Some minutes ago...statistics is **** ... oppo has the best GK ever , I should get rid of my 7* ST's.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	troll 4.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	83475
    So your complaint is that you didn't win high enough?

    Great

  3. #93
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    278
    Is not about wining, and it wasn't a complaint ... I have just pointed out that statistics, some times, is a total mess comparative with final result, yes... troll happened also when you won.
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 06-14-2017 at 06:02 PM.
    missing T11 old form

  4. #94
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    welcome @madflo
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #95
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    welcome @madflo
    Hahaha it's coming

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  6. #96
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    So,1st leg cup semi-finals,away game lost 4-3 to some1 i beat twice this season in champions league group stage (2-0,3-0) he played the same like last 2 games against me 4411,I played 45v1 when i beat him 2-0 and 3w123w1 when i beat him 3-0,so for this 1 i choose 3w23w1 as I had better result and better stats...well I was wrong because the engine had other plans lol He was not watching.
    1st half i was losing 2-0 so I switched to 45v1,I scored 3 goals but he scored 2 more goals (it's amazing how an unmanaged team can react to a managed team lol)
    Previous 2 games he had 6 shoots on target and scored 0,now with 7 sot he scored 4
    I was better at everywhere,only at shoot efficiency (there you can't do nothing,it's the engine's choice who will be better 😉
    Anyway, I'm not surprised ,It was an knock out match (where the troll count lol) but I will beat him 2nd leg (otherwise few more tanking seasons are coming hehehe)


    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  7. #97
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Ok, this gives me a pass to make something more clear.
    Madflo's game wasn't a troll.

    Oppo
    - Is a team +1 lv above (2nd in last season League, 4th now)
    - Playing in the semi-finals of the Cup
    - Has a 6* team, 7* for madflo who is -1 lv
    - Al Capone is the captain of an asso group of Gold 1 division, first in games with 400 points
    - His team/formation is normal with a full roster (and I bet he had good condition and morale even if he wasn't present in the game)

    It's just that the games sometimes decides that you 're gonna loose (or not win).
    A fixed result, predeterminate , unbeaten bad roll dice.
    If this time has come and your oppo isn't Al Capone but the 12th of your League, a semi-abandoned 3* team, at that game maybe his 3* GK will perform like Manuel Neuer, saving every shot

    That's a troll result.
    Capisi ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #98
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    A team with 34% possession cannot have almost the same number of shots than the Oppo. It is unrealistic.
    Shots is a good indicator of what happened, and efficiency is a matter of luck and many other factors.

    But rest of stats seem completely broken and useless
    madflo19 and ibangali like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣

  9. #99
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,110
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok, this gives me a pass to make something more clear.
    Madflo's game wasn't a troll.

    Oppo
    - Is a team +1 lv above (2nd in last season League, 4th now)
    - Playing in the semi-finals of the Cup
    - Has a 6* team, 7* for madflo who is -1 lv
    - Al Capone is the captain of an asso group of Gold 1 division, first in games with 400 points
    - His team/formation is normal with a full roster (and I bet he had good condition and morale even if he wasn't present in the game)

    It's just that the games sometimes decides that you 're gonna loose (or not win).
    A fixed result, predeterminate , unbeaten bad roll dice.
    If this time has come and your oppo isn't Al Capone but the 12th of your League, a semi-abandoned 3* team, at that game maybe his 3* GK will perform like Manuel Neuer, saving every shot

    That's a troll result.
    Capisi ?
    I don't know if it is or it is not a troll,nobody knows nothing about this game,we are all guessing about it... all i know is that i beat him twice this season and i was better than him 3rd match too,but he had better shoot efficiency,where you can't do nothing.
    Also even if he is +1 lvl,7* 127% quality for me,I have an 8* team 144% quality ,with "monsters" players in 1st 11,my bench players have better quality than his 1st 11 players ,also previous champions league round i beat 2nd place in his league 10-1 on aggregate.
    And again Al Capone with his team scored ZERO goals in the previous 2 games against me..i know all this can happen,but always happens in the knockout matches,I was also expecting that a good team like Al Capone's team to put some pressure on me the first 2 games too ...not that he was better in the 3rd match,on contrary,the stats are showing that i was better again and i will say it again,It doesn't matter how much possession you have,how many ck you have,how much % passes completed,how many shoots you have,the only things that matters is %shoot efficiency and saves(for me this means that you have no control)

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  10. #100
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    A team with 34% possession cannot have almost the same number of shots than the Oppo. It is unrealistic.
    Shots is a good indicator of what happened, and efficiency is a matter of luck and many other factors.

    But rest of stats seem completely broken and useless
    Welcome to Serie A - the unrealistic league!!!
    Every time, a giant fall down. There is a trolled match
    How many troll results you had this season ?-unreal2.pngHow many troll results you had this season ?-unreal3.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many troll results you had this season ?-unreal1.png  
    Last edited by 112000; 06-15-2017 at 02:41 AM.

Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast