Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Quote Originally Posted by Berlitz View Post
    To all, just wanted to let you guys know that we should be careful when criticizing TopEleven. If they consider something to be a swear, they will censor the entire post rather than the replacing the word with ****. Just thought everyone should be aware of the censorship.
    Posts are removed when they breach forum rules. Everyone should be aware of this.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...2&share_type=t
    maloukees likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

To all, just wanted to let you guys know that we should be careful when criticizing TopEleven. If they consider something to be a swear, they will censor the entire post rather than the replacing the word with ****. Just thought everyone should be aware of the censorship.
    I noticed that Nik makes the effort to only censor the bad word. But, at least it is better now as in some period in the past, some users (or sometimes trolls) could target a certain user, make him feel bad and have a feeling that he is unwanted here even if the user did not deserve so. I myself i got an undesirable reply recently, and I have to thank the mod that deleted his post after I reported it because his reply was asking me to go away from here and he included other salty words too. I noticed this user got banned too; so this is good for the community. People should avoid using strong words despite their frustration due to some bad parts of the game, and even more, they should avoid insulting other users, especially if the user did nothing bad to deserve so.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-09-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    dave1311 likes this.

Famous
    None for me so far this season.
    Just won my league and lost both CL and Cup semi finals, both 6-1 on aggregate, one to a 131% team and one to a 150% team.
    Won all the games I thought I would and lost all the ones I was expecting to lose..
    Broke both my unbeaten record with 33,and winning streak record with 26. Been a good season

Rookie
    Lucky you.

Famous
    Lucky you.
    Exactly. Luck.
    Sometimes it goes with you in this game, sometimes it doesn't

Rookie
    Longest unbeaten streak was 88 games, but I feel like that isn't right. With approximately 5 trolls a season, I am pretty sure I didn't make it that long.

Max
    (Off topic post)
    Last edited by Max; 10-14-2020 at 01:30 PM.
    Berlitz likes this.

Addicted
    Worse than an ocasional unfair result is an unfair draw, a 145% team was placed among really competiitve teams from 100-110% we wont stand a chance... bad Nordeus!

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Worse than an ocasional unfair result is an unfair draw, a 145% team was placed among really competiitve teams from 100-110% we wont stand a chance... bad Nordeus!
    if it is for your League, maybe he is a tanker and put a weak team.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    if it is for your League, maybe he is a tanker and put a weak team.
    I got him in the cup he is one level bellow me (so in fact he is 165% and still is tanking this season)

It would be a great cup with 6 or 7 great team around 100-110% you get this team in and it ruins all...