Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes

I have an idea for next season challenge.
    Different points for every position that scores a goal,
    Each manager will earn different points for each goal scored by players according to their registered positions.
    ST: 1 pts
    AML, AMC and AMR: 2 pts
    ML, MC and MR: 3 pts
    DML, DMC and DMR: 4 pts
    DL, DC and DR: 5 pts.

So, what do you think about this challenge?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So, what do you think about this challenge?
    not bad

* just my objection, 5 points must go for the ST who 's scoring
    (in box, not from free-kick or penalty)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Today's league match, my only best 'dmc' got red card in first min, (right after match start), don't understand why, even no explanation on report; now he can't play next 2 match

[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes-red-card-why.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

It might be possible that you're using either "normal" or "hard" tackling and your opponent tackling is "easy" and if this is the case then you're the victim of being "BOOBY-TRAPPED" as it happens against many of my opponents
    Most of the people always use "normal" tackling which is okay but can lead to cards.

What i do?

I mostly start with easy tackling and around 75' minute i turn it to normal tackling.
    Most of my matches my opponent are beaten just because they keep committing fouls and gives me free-kicks and penalties.
    Last season i had a treble while playing with easy tackling most of the time..

I'm not guaranteeing anything,just sharing my perspective as other tactics and formations also matter.

PS: As most successful managers play counter-formations, same way you need to play counter-tactics also or at least try
    Last edited by achiie; 06-13-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    ibangali and gizzmo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by achiie
    It might be possible that you're using either "normal" or "hard" tackling and your opponent tackling is "easy" and if this is the case then you're the victim of being "BOOBY-TRAPPED"
    Well, I always use normal tackling, "easy" I use only if I use wall formation for tanking
    hard - depend on the game.

Look at the screenshot now

[Official] Challenge #2 - Super Substitutes-red-card-why-2.jpg

btw, it was my home game, won 8:0, oppo were way weaker than me. If they use that "easy" tackling booby-trapped then it become boomerang for them
    87' min my team play with 10 players and oppo 11 players until 89' min. Other manager not attend; do you still think my oppo start "easy" tackling and no one there to change until end (unless crazy AM did). and I didn't change my tackling, only thing I change is counter attack, I turn it off, as soon as my dmc got red card.

it was 3-1-4-2 normal, mix, mix, on, low, normal, zonal, off [counter off after 2 min], oppo were 4-4-2 classic but unclassic way, like 3 mc mr rest are okay.
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-13-2017 at 05:30 PM.
    achiie likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Those stats are clearly NOT what i said above..hahaa
    Maybe it's one of those days

PS: Although i must say, if the opponent manager is missing then anything is possible specially in league..i have made peace with it, like with many other things.
    Last edited by achiie; 06-13-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    ibangali likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Hey everyone,

The Super Substitutes Challenge has officially begun!

Remember, subs can be made at anytime, but watch out for those red cards & injuries!

When you have a chance, as with Young Prospects, we'd love to hear your thoughts!

Good luck!

Rookie
    Forgot to make any subs in my match until the 83rd minute, then one of the starting 11 defenders of all people scored. Typical.

I got one goal from my subbed player...Hurray!

Great. Brought on my 2 super subs start of second half. 1 gets injured within a couple of minutes (1st time this season) and the other gets his first yellow card of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast