Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
Like Tree55Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] UPDATE - New Top Eleven Forum Design IS LIVE!

  1. #11
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    where is the Greek forum ?
    You can find it under here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/discuss-top-eleven/

    Mysteriously other languages hyperlink goes to pure void.

    I could not find the shortcut for above section of other languages
    Ποσιδονας likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣

  2. #12
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,289
    The new design is not bad at all, I hope it didn't cost you guys as much as the personal trainer costs in the game .
    Gert Funck likes this.

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    19

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    You can find it under here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/discuss-top-eleven/

    Mysteriously other languages hyperlink goes to pure void.

    I could not find the shortcut for above section of other languages
    Hey guys,

    Sorry, Other Languages navigation now works, where you will find the Greek section and others. We were just having a bit of mapping trouble!

  5. #15
    Addicted Tesla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Thessaloniki
    Posts
    642
    So now it is an English forum, but if you check the small letters (other languages) you'll maybe find your language!

    That's a pitty for us, especially the Greek community which is one of the biggest and most active communities!

  6. #16
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    It was under construction, now I can find it.

    But I wonder how people who speak only Greeks or Italians can find the other languages forums.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    It was under construction, now I can find it.

    But I wonder how people who speak only Greeks or Italians can find the other languages forums.
    This is a good point. Maybe having the other languages written as a sub-line in the main nav would alleviate that? What do you think?
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

  8. #18
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla View Post
    So now it is an English forum, but if you check the small letters (other languages) you'll maybe find your language!

    That's a pitty for us, especially the Greek community which is one of the biggest and most active communities!
    we cannot see how many people are watching the Greek (or the other forums) or who are active (log in) right now in the forum

  9. #19
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    This is a good point. Maybe having the other languages written as a sub-line in the main nav would alleviate that? What do you think?
    yes, ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ in big letters, maybe with blue color ?

    - and if you could do something about register form of a new member (in the other languages too)

    - the terms of policy (this warning we got yesterday)
    What is this ? Anything important we should know ?
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 06-09-2017 at 11:04 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  10. #20
    Pro axd23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    849
    I like the new design a lot.

    Good job.
    madflo19 and talisman like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast