Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Key attributes, my theory

@ LArry C : According to Nordeus, Am does not need strength .

But I found that AM still needed strength . Min =100 % , good = 140% .
    But according to another philosophy strength = 1/3 or 1/4 Fitness

Player style depends on the balance of parameters . When we lose the balance, he goes down , So when training on the old parameters he still play bad
    LeManiaque likes this.

@ 112000 : Ka ka play ML AML , Play best at counter-attack
    112000 likes this.

I think, keyattributes don't matter at all...

If so... my team shouldn't play the weakest season... I'm at 110 pts (=100%), my defender have ~130-140 pts, attacking player have more than 135 pts at attacking and physicals (~250% speed). Attacking of Costa is on incredible 163 points, 343% speed...
    yes, he is my best scorer and best assister, but at the moment, it's going to be his worst season... far worse, than his beginning with ~80% gray skills.

And if I take a look at my opponents, there are a lot of oppo-player, their gray attributes are 80-110% - so in this case, my team should beat all opponents with around 5-16:0...
    But I had a lot of trolls this season (luckily no lost game, but only 1:0 against 40% weaker, 3:2 agaist 32% weaker,...)
    madflo19, LarryC, brolly and 1 others like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    A good way to test whether or not key attributes matter is to study the World Top 100 rosters. Isolate the draw exploiters out, and study solely the associations on that list that are not exploiting the draw. The thing is, surely there are several associations which are outstanding tactically that have large skews to key attributes and several others which are outstanding tactically with small skews to key attributes. If the World Top 100 has an overwhelming majority of skewed key attributes for associations that don't exploit the draw, then that should confirm that key attributes do matter. If not, then it'll show that they don't matter much.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-16-2017 at 03:08 AM.
    112000 and ronnymvc like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc
    Now the question is :
    are the key attributes relevant in game engine calculation or just the quality counts?
    I am sure that our opinions are divided, and each of us has own felling.
    All are fake or cosmetics, game engine calculation depend on game systems/engine controllers random decision or chose. I always build my team or players like defenders = equal or very close def+phy, attackers = attack + phy equal or very close, medfields = all equal or very close
    Still can't avoid trolling, bad day, roll dicing etc. doesn't matter oppo 30 or 40% weaker. Look over my screen shot, not explaining much by word, look also one player's attributes and look his stats, although that player is not mine but he can't do anything against game controller too. It's Nord's bad system or policy.

Key attributes, my theory-ibangali-fc-stats-n-skills.jpg

Key attributes, my theory-ibangali-fc-general.jpg

Key attributes, my theory-example-aged-player.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymvc
    Players with multi role(3) have more key attributes and for long term are not the best option to get big discrepancy in attributes,
    I'm not fully agree with that (may be little ). After finish my power training, when player playing on field I don't train them much, unless they have condition left, if condition left then I train their only 'Physical': stretch, coaching with leader, or gym (depend their need of physical part). Because they gain their def or attack attributes on field (LarryC already said that too). btw, after age of 22 their gain goes slow, either I sell them or if it's a very good player then I spend green.

Ps: My keeper last season conceded only 7 goal, this season until now none (season day 20/28) but looks like he going to smell his first failure of the season/ day on coming Saturday. My attackers are highest scorer in every season but fail to manage a goal when game engine doping or using dirty hand. Their (Nord) training system is impressive but again all are cosmetics.

I think Toxcatl (one of the good manager) were researching this attributes, skills etc but long time not hear anything from him.
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-16-2017 at 07:43 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Here I bring another example, you judge or tell me it's fake or cosmetic

The club shown on screenshot is a lvl 5 manager 1* team, what attributes or skill point that team players have... (one or none or all hidden or cosmetic)
    The club playing cup semi final and beating a lvl 5 manager's 60% team. not only that he come up that semi final stage fighting with other managers who are higher than him. he doesn't attend his first round semi final match. now...????????

We all running behind a golden deer

Key attributes, my theory-one-star-team.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 06-16-2017 at 06:34 AM.
    Killroy, madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

If you Example , find team 6* - 8* , 1- 5* don't exam . Because 90% team 1-4* Vacation game . Positions and health are gone .

Want to promote the parameters , You need to know the standard landmark .

Example : 6* can option 160% ( best ) , 7* 200 - 250 % is best .... etc

sigular 300 , > 300 %

Super sigular 1k - 2k
    Last edited by LacBuoc; 06-16-2017 at 02:05 PM.

you thinks Nordeus troll ????

Key attributes, my theory-1.jpg

Key attributes, my theory-2.jpg

Rookie
    Sorry, couldn't make any sense of the last two posts.
    If anyone did, can you please explain?
    Last edited by LarryC; 06-16-2017 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Soften the tone

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    Sorry, couldn't make any sense of the last two posts.
    If anyone did, can you please explain?
    I think what LacBuoc meant was that we shouldn't look at 1-4* teams when analysing the results, as they are in great majority (90%) abadoned teams where health is low, and players are mis-positioned.

He suggests we look at 6-8* teams when analyse parameters (by that I presume he means skills %) and difference between teams/players where skills points are balanced vs those where particular skills have high % value, e.g. 160% for 6*

Not sure what he wanted to convey through his second post.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast