Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    a red cancel button yes
    I don't have one on my mobile android device, updated yesterday. Weird really

VIP
    Do you think anyone would sell player like this one? Stats are idiotically fake... 21 assists in the league from an MC? Not in a million years... And he scores every second game? 5 times ratings 10.0? Whom you are fooling with this stats? Bet he would have average rating around 7.0 if I would buy him...

[Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June-1akkkkkkk.jpg

Dreamer
    I found out how Nordeus made their stats!!
    They took lessons from Bart Simpson!

[Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June-bartreportcard.gif

To Quote Lisa "A+! Oh Bart why didn't you at least forge plausible grades?"

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Do you think anyone would sell player like this one? Stats are idiotically fake... 21 assists in the league from an MC? Not in a million years... And he scores every second game? 5 times ratings 10.0? Whom you are fooling with this stats? Bet he would have average rating around 7.0 if I would buy him...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1akkkkkkk.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	83588
    I've checked and every player has stats like a mega star. So apparently not only is every player on the TM like CR7 or Messi, teams can't unload them fast enough. Not to mention they all achieve stat levels that I've only had 1 or 2 players reach in 40 seasons.
    Yep, very realistic.

Sadly I'm sure people are dumb enough to fall for this charade and spend even more tokens for these players.

I have a question about stars. Are they staying? Ugly, confusing, unnecessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I've checked and every player has stats like a mega star. So apparently not only is every player on the TM like CR7 or Messi, teams can't unload them fast enough. Not to mention they all achieve stat levels that I've only had 1 or 2 players reach in 40 seasons.
    Yep, very realistic.

Sadly I'm sure people are dumb enough to fall for this charade and spend even more tokens for these players.
    They are not dumb - just ignorant. The ratings could have been more helpful if they represented (to a percentage of chance, but generally a good chance) how a player will perform. Instead, the ratings look like random picks with strong chance for high ratings as outcomes, hence explaining why many players have more high ratings than average ones. There is even a flaw in the ratings that show on the first page of the profile; it shows the ratings for the league only (as if the player played 5 straight league matches one after the other).

People are bidding like crazy for players even at this stage of the season. Nordeus must be happy with the new transfer system. Ok, they need money, but they overdid it by putting many levels competing each other for the same list of players. They could have put it, L1-L3, L4-L6, and so on, but instead they chose what suits better to greed. They could also have left it as team to team transfer and nordgen to team transfer (but considering the stars only). Let's see how long the crazy bidding will last though. How much longer before many users will be left with only a few tokens?
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Sadly I don't think the crazy bidding will get any better. Now you can bid just for the lolz even when you know there is no chance you will win the player. The players price will rise and you will lose nothing, the managers with the actual intention of signing the player will get screwed at the end.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Sadly I don't think the crazy bidding will get any better. Now you can bid just for the lolz even when you know there is no chance you will win the player. The players price will rise and you will lose nothing, the managers with the actual intention of signing the player will get screwed at the end.
    I think there are plenty of managers who just want to throw tokens around and bid on every player just for fun and see what happens, and that is kind of ruining everything

quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

LOL seems very plausible

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast