Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By rogerniceguy
  • 1 Post By smk fc

Thread: Cup final protest

Famous

Cup final protest

I have reached the cup final on Tuesday ( time to be arranged). I will play against a fellow association member and respected friend within top eleven.
    Yet again we have been forced through our successes to play cup and champions league +1 level.
    Should I ask him to play a stupid formation against my stupid formation in an attempt to create a rugby type score in the final as a protest against always playing + 1 level? I don't care who wins. We've made it to the final against teams from a level above us...but we shouldn't have had to!
    We're both out of champions league and so far in front in our respective leagues that this will be our last important game of the season.
    I know that this could be seen as a disrespect to other managers who have competed in our cup competition this season.
    But how often will this opportunity arise?
    I'm thinking GK, DMC, ML, MC, MC, MR, AML, AMC, AMC, AMR, S. Hard attack, long passes, mixed, counter attack, offside on, tackle easy, zonal, high pressing.
    See if we can get a final with double figures scored.
    rogerniceguy and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I have reached the cup final on Tuesday ( time to be arranged). I will play against a fellow association member and respected friend within top eleven.
    Yet again we have been forced through our successes to play cup and champions league +1 level.
    Should I ask him to play a stupid formation against my stupid formation in an attempt to create a rugby type score in the final as a protest against always playing + 1 level? I don't care who wins. We've made it to the final against teams from a level above us...but we shouldn't have had to!
    We're both out of champions league and so far in front in our respective leagues that this will be our last important game of the season.
    I know that this could be seen as a disrespect to other managers who have competed in our cup competition this season.
    But how often will this opportunity arise?
    I'm thinking GK, DMC, ML, MC, MC, MR, AML, AMC, AMC, AMR, S. Hard attack, long passes, mixed, counter attack, offside on, tackle easy, zonal, high pressing.
    See if we can get a final with double figures scored.
    100% behind you. Fed up of +1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    dsio and Altiplano like this.

Apprentice
    The +1 level is a troll to discourage active managers. You got a nice strong 6* squad? TE would match you with +1 level so that you will meet better teams.

U spent more tokens and make your team even stronger 7*? Next season you will get +2 level. Its a never ending loop.

One day you will realise that keeping your team at 80% or 180% offer you the same chance to win cup and CL.

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    The +1 level is a troll to discourage active managers. You got a nice strong 6* squad? TE would match you with +1 level so that you will meet better teams.

U spent more tokens and make your team even stronger 7*? Next season you will get +2 level. Its a never ending loop.

One day you will realise that keeping your team at 80% or 180% offer you the same chance to win cup and CL.
    Its not fair to have 1+ level player same heapend to me in last 6 seasons, i think that need to be same level its not equal . ...this most be changed if i`m playing i want to play with same level players btw have other players in this game who are also strong for same level, there no point of adding +1 level club to beat. .. :P

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobovski View Post
    Its not fair to have 1+ level player same heapend to me in last 6 seasons, i think that need to be same level its not equal . ...this most be changed if i`m playing i want to play with same level players btw have other players in this game who are also strong for same level, there no point of adding +1 level club to beat. .. :P
    On one hand I totally agree with you. But you have to take into account, it would get boring as well if you were playing against very weak teams and soon you would stop playing. Nordeus do not want that. It is unfair but if you do win, you will feel better for it.

Finally, if you are buying tokens then what are you doing with your life??
    There are so many better things to spend your money on, people are starving and you're buying virtual money on an online game?

Kto
    There are tanking teams around, who are like 60% and more better as best teams in their level. Even +1lvl for them is a joke.
    I dont want to face those teams, they can go to higher levels and compete with equal strong teams

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    There are tanking teams around, who are like 60% and more better as best teams in their level. Even +1lvl for them is a joke.
    I dont want to face those teams, they can go to higher levels and compete with equal strong teams
    And for many people this is the case but for those higher team's managers they want to win and beat people like you!
    josejpardo5 likes this.

I won a cup by miracle in the season 6, now 51 seasons later Ive playerd mostly of my cups vs +3 level teams.... the only Cup that I won with bayern is the one I show in the basket of ma signature lol