Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Possession penalty

Apprentice

Possession penalty

Just a shout out to you all that 2DC and DML DMR formations do not incur possession penalty anymore even though it only has 2 Defenders in the last line. I've seen a few people using such formations in my friends' leagues. And surprise !!! They're top of the league LOL. I myself played against one and only managed to draw.

The latest 2-3 years there is no penalty.
    Only from GK you have a b.p. penalty.
    If you 're doing well, I think it depends from opponents and your quality.

So in theory 2dc 2dml/dmr with high attacking, high pressing, offside trap could work very well?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Juuso View Post
    So in theory 2dc 2dml/dmr with high attacking, high pressing, offside trap could work very well?
    Yeah i had a hard time against that team. Same quality. Lucky to get a draw.

If you want I can show or bring more screenshot about tons of illegal formation and they are doing good. Look following screenshot, rank 5 club won 5 out of 9 match, even rank 3 club lost with him. My 2 clubs were in that league, he offered me friendship and I keep watching his all game then I see what he doing, he playing with odd formation. You can see last 2 match he lost that was with my own 2 clubs and it was not that easy game to win against him.

Possession penalty-possession-penalty.jpgPossession penalty-possession-penalty-1.jpgPossession penalty-possession-penalty-2.jpgPossession penalty-possession-penalty-3.jpgPossession penalty-possession-penalty-4.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    If you want I can show or bring more screenshot about tons of illegal formation and they are doing good. Look following screenshot, rank 5 club won 5 out of 9 match, even rank 3 club lost with him. My 2 clubs were in that league, he offered me friendship and I keep watching his all game then I see what he doing, he playing with odd formation. You can see last 2 match he lost that was with my own 2 clubs and it was not that easy game to win against him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Possession penalty.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	84321Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Possession penalty 1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	84322Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Possession penalty 2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	84323Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Possession penalty 3.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	84324Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Possession penalty 4.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	84325
    When I try to play the same formation, the big red exclamation mark appears LOL which kind of put me off. I'll use it in assoc match and see how it goes.

ignore the red exclamation mark.
    Altiplano likes this.

Is that a legal formation
    One of my club going to play today against this formation on Q.final cup match, me lvl 9, oppo lvl 10

Possession penalty-odd.jpg

I can concur illegal formations work. Only won 3-0 against 2dc formation last night. I had 60% better quality...

Quote Originally Posted by I had 60% better quality...
    I had 60% better quality...

big q difference make you win. Our point here, illegal formation should have more downside but its not

finally my AC team's cup oppo change his formation, I won but not easy to play against a +1 lvl manager/team.

Possession penalty-illegal-cup-formation.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 07-06-2017 at 04:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast