Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.10 - 19th of July

Include 18 and 19 year old players in list.

Do not care about price ! Include!!!!
    dsio and KenoticFC like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Kto
    So there must be many, who cant wait to buy more of those delicious scouts. Good. For my team nothing changes, the scout page remains useless.

Next update pay 5 tokens to change your formation. 2 tokens to make a sub. 1 token to view your fixtures. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we go there.
    Cope King likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    hey brolly - the release for 5.10 hasn't happened just yet on iOS, so it sounds like you're on the correct version.
    Sausy
    If you say so in any case, the version installed from the beginning and after the upgrade looked different in the transfer. It was yesterday

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #55
    Hi everyone,

Just a quick update - 5.10 is now available on iOS. Thanks for your patience, iOS Managers!

nu merge, toata ziua nu m-am putut conecta jalnic

Rookie
    I think NORDEUS are turning a def ear because while some are complaining, there are those who still feel patronise them... Less complaining and more action would do it.... The less customers they have the more they'll think about customer happiness rather than lining their pockets... Im done playing this game till i see improvements on customers complaints..

So I decided to pay 3T to refresh the scout list when it was about to expire (like 10 minutes left) hoping I'd get a fresh list now and then another one in 10mins. Unfortunately not, all I did was pay 3T to fast forward 10 minutes! So, it's pretty useless.

I noticed that the scout's list from the previous season got carried forward to the current (new) season; the countdown has around 7 hours left. So, what happens if someone buys a player from this list, does the player lose a star? There is chance Nordeus missed that part too as they missed in the case of recommendations player where the player lost a star (according to reports posted on the forum).
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I got a recommended player today and it was for full 119% but it was another GK so I didn't buy but it at least appeared to be the right star level.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast