Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Champions league & cup (the lowest&only level in both cups)

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    17

    Champions league & cup (the lowest&only level in both cups)

    I've been a massive fan of top eleven since I've returned and never had so much fun. Last season&this season I've been the only lowest level in the champions league & the cup and this is not fair at all...

    I know someone has claimed they're working on fixing this issue to make it more fair -

    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-format-2.html

    I just feel cheated every time I go out of the trophies because of this disadvantage. They will sign a player with 99% on him from the market and against me his stats increase to 119%. This is not fair at all.

    I hope a change comes to this soon or I might have to 'tank' what I've read on the forums to do to prevent this.

    When I did come back to top eleven I was wondering why people mucked their teams up, ( to lose games on purpose) now I know it's because of this reason.

    I've seen a few more posts about this but just wanted to put my opinion and hope the developers take note of this as I've recommended so many of my friends to play.. now was thinking of quitting in a couple of months if this ain't fixed.

  2. #2
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,518
    Thread aproved,


    ...............FCBAYERN M√úNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  3. #3
    Kto
    Guest
    How much % is your starting 11 in avg?
    I am around 100 now, so playing in lvl+1 is okay imo. New 119% players are not better than my well trained 100s (if opponents spend x*40 tokens on them)

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    How much % is your starting 11 in avg?
    I am around 100 now, so playing in lvl+1 is okay imo. New 119% players are not better than my well trained 100s (if opponents spend x*40 tokens on them)
    The first game I can compete, it's the upcoming games when people have signed high scout players / recommended players what means. They're nearly 7* against me just because of that 20% boost, what gives me doubt on winning. Definitely if the higher level is a token buyer.

    I really would prefer being with people my level (even if they had stronger teams) so I just won't feel cheated in a way.

    Thanks for your response

  5. #5
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    I'm currently in level 15 and I've been playing against +1 level since lvl 3 , I've complained to nordeus several times so far nothing has changed and it doesn't look like it will change in d nearest future
    Top eleven support keeps telling me that I would earn more cash by playing in higher level and that is just a lame excuse
    The Best of the Best

  6. #6
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by STKx Sponge View Post
    The first game I can compete, it's the upcoming games when people have signed high scout players / recommended players what means. They're nearly 7* against me just because of that 20% boost, what gives me doubt on winning. Definitely if the higher level is a token buyer.

    I really would prefer being with people my level (even if they had stronger teams) so I just won't feel cheated in a way.

    Thanks for your response
    Manipulate your team average is the way to get your own level in both Cup and CL
    Here's my end of season team from a few seasons ago, gives a rough idea. Hit the transfer market on day one of the new campaign.
    The only downside is, as the Cup is now seeded, you will always play a five star team as you will be the 'weak' one.. Although at least they will be the same level
    Champions league & cup (the lowest&only level in both cups)-35t.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Manipulate your team average is the way to get your own level in both Cup and CL
    Here's my end of season team from a few seasons ago, gives a rough idea. Hit the transfer market on day one of the new campaign.
    The only downside is, as the Cup is now seeded, you will always play a five star team as you will be the 'weak' one.. Although at least they will be the same level
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35T.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	85116
    Thanks for your response also.

    Yeah I've seen people do this as well, my point is you shouldn't have to do this to get into the same level champions league/cup as you. I might have to be forced to do this as it just really aggravates me if I get kicked out of the trophies for this reason.
    Niddhoeggr and gogs67 like this.

  8. #8
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by STKx Sponge View Post
    Thanks for your response also.

    Yeah I've seen people do this as well, my point is you shouldn't have to do this to get into the same level champions league/cup as you. I might have to be forced to do this as it just really aggravates me if I get kicked out of the trophies for this reason.
    I went down this road after about 25 seasons of trying to build a team and getting thrashed by having to play higher levels.
    This way I build most of a new team each season, but my Cup/CL opponents are all the same as me once we get out the first few rounds.

  9. #9
    Kto
    Guest
    But you didnt answer, how much % your team is, its the most interesting point imo.
    With 90-92 I was placed mostly in my level last seasons (except once), now 100 was pretty clear I end +1 lvl. I wonder where the line is.
    As for me, my strategy is to buy 18yo fast trainers and play with them several years, as I care for white skills, so selling the half of the team is no option for me whatever comes. I also sell experienced players ONLY at negotiations, since they get slaughtered at "auction" since the update. Somehow this procedure makes me feel better even if I wouldnt win much, as change my team every season as I did earlier.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    But you didnt answer, how much % your team is, its the most interesting point imo.
    With 90-92 I was placed mostly in my level last seasons (except once), now 100 was pretty clear I end +1 lvl. I wonder where the line is.
    As for me, my strategy is to buy 18yo fast trainers and play with them several years, as I care for white skills, so selling the half of the team is no option for me whatever comes. I also sell experienced players ONLY at negotiations, since they get slaughtered at "auction" since the update. Somehow this procedure makes me feel better even if I wouldnt win much, as change my team every season as I did earlier.
    My team is 100% now after making signings yesterday, but the people in the cups are around 115-120% and being one level above. I think this whole system needs to be rewritten.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast