Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree154Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Challenge #4 - Beat The Special One Challenge

Angry

Nice with the new challenge, but it has introduced at technical problem: T11 loading screen hangs forever, and requires a restart of device before it comes out of this limbo. You can then start game a couple of times, then the loading screen hangs again, and you need to restart your device, etc, etc. Seen starting today on iPad and iPhone running iOS 10.3.3. Danm annoying.

Can't be arsed to submit a support case, because the procedure is so rigid, but I hope that some Nordeus folks read this anyway ...
    Last edited by Jernet; 08-08-2017 at 04:12 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Nice with the new challenge, but it has introduced at technical problem: T11 loading screen hangs forever, and requires a restart of device before it comes out of this limbo. You can then start game a couple of times, then the loading screen hangs again, and you need to restart your device, etc, etc. Seen starting today on iPad and iPhone running iOS 10.3.3. Danm annoying.

Can't be arsed to submit a support case, because the procedure is so rigid, but I hope that some Nordeus folks read this anyway ...
    My Iphone is running on 10.3.2 (was too lazy to update it yet) and I dont have this issue and therefore can't reproduce it. Strange... I'm not sure whether your problem is connected with the latest IOS-update but it could be a possibility.

Hopefully it will be sorted out soon! Sounds really annoying.
    Last edited by Niddhoeggr; 08-08-2017 at 05:33 PM.

Another new issue seen on iOS 10.3.3: When you tap the View button in the Beat the Special One section on the T11 front page, the Beat the Special One content (arrange match, rules and leaderboard) appears BEHIND the front page's other content (overview, friends, etc.). Happens arround 20% of the times, can't really tell what triggers it, but it happens so often that some testing should have caught it before release. Again, a restart of one's device is required to get out of the deadlock. Sigh ...
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Famous
    Playing on iPad version 9.3.5(??????, honest I have no idea.) with no problems whatsoever.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Another new issue seen on iOS 10.3.3: When you tap the View button in the Beat the Special One section on the T11 front page, the Beat the Special One content (arrange match, rules and leaderboard) appears BEHIND the front page's other content (overview, friends, etc.). Happens arround 20% of the times, can't really tell what triggers it, but it happens so often that some testing should have caught it before release. Again, a restart of one's device is required to get out of the deadlock. Sigh ...
    Hey Jernet - sorry to hear about this. Would you mind PMing me some screenshots and your Manager ID? I'll have the team look into it tomorrow.

EDIT: Also, can you try reinstalling? Let me know if that helps.

Famous
    He's not very hard, at least not on day 1. Maybe he'll get tougher as we advance later into the tournament.

I played him on a team of mine that has been inactive for months. My team had no win bonus, 0-0-0-0 training bonuses and awful morale (4 red arrow, 3 yellow, 2 orange, 1 light green, 1 dark green). Scores were 2-3, 1-0 and 1-4. Yes, somehow mourinho lost to that awful team.

Main account team did fine, 3-0, 4-0 and 3-0.
    Level 40 Manager

The beautiful thing is to know that if 2 managers have the same points both have the same position. So if 14 managers are agree to have a x14 draw everybody in the world will recive 15T.

I won 3-1, 5-2 and 2-0.

looks like only me and one guy playing this chalenge in my table, others either not active or jot interested. one guy he only play one a day ( does he know he can play 3 times a day ) ... not challenging anymore

A draw.
    I don't like this.
    I should stick with my favourite formation.
    Disappointed.
    Last edited by azwanonly; 08-09-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cassar View Post
    Anyone else the only player in league, playing event games ?

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
    yep no one else has played in mine either and just 1 in my second team group

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast