Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: EARN TOKENS without hacks

Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    I don't understand why you wanted to sell NEESKENS. 121% and you wanted to sell him? With this 3 positions and ability?
    Maybe to avoid tougher opponents. IMO. after a point making a "too-strong team" only brings tough opponents so, it's wise to have a balanced team with young players rather than a star-studded team at the start.
    grubi125 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, you didn't get it.
    The moment NEESKENS was passing by from nego list (119%) , I had an offer for him (from a manager above lv).
    Still this offer was only one token.
    That's what I wanted to show, as example.
    A player 19 y.o., 3 positions and s.a. for 1 token ?!
    grubi125 and FC Dacia Terra like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Maybe to avoid tougher opponents. IMO. after a point making a "too-strong team" only brings tough opponents so, it's wise to have a balanced team with young players rather than a star-studded team at the start.
    Good idea. I don't have this problem because I'm in the Top of my server, level 64, and I play with 180% teams
    achiie and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, you didn't get it.
    The moment NEESKENS was passing by from nego list (119%) , I had an offer for him (from a manager above lv).
    Still this offer was only one token.
    That's what I wanted to show, as example.
    A player 19 y.o., 3 positions and s.a. for 1 token ?!
    AHhhhhhhhh okay I understand you! But maybe he was just kidding if he knows you are a lower level than him, or he was waiting a reoffer.

Famous
    I think most managers don't realise there is a reoffer option. It's so hard to see when a minimum token requirement has been set.
    And of course, it's not widely publicised.
    Tired of 0 token offers I've changed my fan club name, but the message still won't get through.
    grubi125 and The Destroyers like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I think most managers don't realise there is a reoffer option. It's so hard to see when a minimum token requirement has been set.
    And of course, it's not widely publicised.
    Tired of 0 token offers I've changed my fan club name, but the message still won't get through.
    You changed your fan club name... And what you put? :O

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    You changed your fan club name... And what you put? :O
    For zero tokens you get FA.
    FA being the abbreviation for f*ck all, and not football association.
    madflo19 and Cope King like this.

Pro
    It feels to me that Nordeus has changed some things. I don't see these players any more on the transfer market much. I am still checking the TM 5-10 times a day. And guess what, right at the moment I am writing this I get an offer for an 18 yr old AML/AMR/ST and a 19 yr old DMR with free kick SA. Both almost 5 stars. Bought the triple spot 18 yr old.

I still have an 18 yr old DML/ML/AML with penalty kick that only got about 20 offers for 0 tokens. Come on!
    grubi125 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    It feels to me that Nordeus has changed some things. I don't see these players any more on the transfer market much. I am still checking the TM 5-10 times a day. And guess what, right at the moment I am writing this I get an offer for an 18 yr old AML/AMR/ST and a 19 yr old DMR with free kick SA. Both almost 5 stars. Bought the triple spot 18 yr old.

I still have an 18 yr old DML/ML/AML with penalty kick that only got about 20 offers for 0 tokens. Come on!
    I don't know if they changed something, Maybe the first 2 months was easier to find this type of players, but I'm finding them now too.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    For zero tokens you get FA.
    FA being the abbreviation for f*ck all, and not football association.
    And why do you want that? jajajajja I prefer to put in stadium, fans club, etc my legend names!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast