Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: EARN TOKENS without hacks

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    And why do you want that? jajajajja I prefer to put in stadium, fans club, etc my legend names!
    Trying to make these idiots realise that I'm not going to sell for FA.
    Had a regular 0 token bidder offer 0 tokens for a player yesterday, made him wait 24 hours for his tokens back. Another bid from him for the same player this morning, this time 3 tokens. He can have the player if I don't get a better offer, but I'm going to make him wait until just before the clock runs out in the hope that he buys another player in the same position and gets stuck with someone he no longer needs.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Trying to make these idiots realise that I'm not going to sell for FA.
    Had a regular 0 token bidder offer 0 tokens for a player yesterday, made him wait 24 hours for his tokens back. Another bid from him for the same player this morning, this time 3 tokens. He can have the player if I don't get a better offer, but I'm going to make him wait until just before the clock runs out in the hope that he buys another player in the same position and gets stuck with someone he no longer needs.
    Jajajajjaja Good idea! Maybe you could put in the Fans name: "NO****OFFERS" or "No 1T offers".

Apprentice
    Really good job!
    It Works!
    grubi125 likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Where's the English translation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    grubi125 likes this.

I'm going to try this out.. Took advantage of the roster sized moving up to 28 and loaded up on a bunch of 59/79* players for 1* each.... Looking to see if this holds true.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk
    grubi125 likes this.

Pro
    sold two 79% players for 12 tokens today
    I still have two waiting FOR SERIOUS managers
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-17-2017 at 08:58 AM.

100 % approved, made around 130 tokens profit with this method last season alone. Today I sold 4 players already for 5-6 tokens each as well.

Also keep in mind, you make other players happy by giving them good players for a rather cheap price. Players, that would have been deleted through the market because no one really needs 3* players.

Win-win situation.
    madflo19 and ars86 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    sold two 79% players for 12 tokens today
    I still have two waiting FOR SERIOUS managers
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    100 % approved, made around 130 tokens profit with this method last season alone. Today I sold 4 players already for 5-6 tokens each as well.

Also keep in mind, you make other players happy by giving them good players for a rather cheap price. Players, that would have been deleted through the market because no one really needs 3* players.

Win-win situation.
    I checked my last post in the forum, only for curiosity, and you: USARABAT and Flow are here now again! jajajaja what a coincidence

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    Really good job!
    It Works!
    Thanks Cedric!

Quote Originally Posted by grubi125 View Post
    I checked my last post in the forum, only for curiosity, and you: USARABAT and Flow are here now again! jajajaja what a coincidence
    Of course, I'm a nego seller since day 1, made over 1500 tokens profit up until now.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-20-2018 at 08:25 AM.
    grubi125 and ars86 like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123