Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?

What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?

This guy's a member of #TZ359P, Nordeus should investigate on this matter.
    And another one in our draw, the captain of #1K3ZLC:
    What's wrong? Well, look at their levels.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

notice that too. most of the top 10 in 100 is at a lower level and do i have to say it again from china.
    Bunzo likes this.

The problem is, that this guys are "cheater". They can't get teams like that at normal ways. I know that on my own, because I've many Fast Trainer in my team and at 140% (8*) they don't gain that much. I trained my best two guys from last season (both 19 y.o.) at the beginning of the season to 135%. They reached 140% on 4th the of the season. Now... one of them is 145%, the other one is 142%. They played ALL games and they got around 2-3 trainings per day. If you are good at math, you know, how much money they have to spend for such a team.
    You can report them, but it's useless. Since the start of Associsations, you can see them in high numbers, but Nordeus does nothing against them. I also got the answer, that they are legal, they spend money,...

And by the meaning of cheating, they use(d) VPN to farm greenpacks like hell. VPN is illegal (terms of use).
    There also was a post at this forum, that they use it.
    Bunzo likes this.

Careful to call them cheats as Ive had my posts removed about the above mentioned eastern asian team

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    The problem is, that this guys are "cheater". They can't get teams like that at normal ways. I know that on my own, because I've many Fast Trainer in my team and at 140% (8*) they don't gain that much. I trained my best two guys from last season (both 19 y.o.) at the beginning of the season to 135%. They reached 140% on 4th the of the season. Now... one of them is 145%, the other one is 142%. They played ALL games and they got around 2-3 trainings per day. If you are good at math, you know, how much money they have to spend for such a team.
    You can report them, but it's useless. Since the start of Associsations, you can see them in high numbers, but Nordeus does nothing against them. I also got the answer, that they are legal, they spend money,...

And by the meaning of cheating, they use(d) VPN to farm greenpacks like hell. VPN is illegal (terms of use).
    There also was a post at this forum, that they use it.
    I don't know how many times do I have to say that a user can't know who is a cheater or who is not. Many users make their purchases of tokens and get better teams, so it may look like as a cheater when he's not. The fact that something takes a lot of money to accomplish doesn't mean there's no one willing to pay that amount. I also mentioned that we monitor all Top Associations and removed any team not playing by the rules.

For example, the user reported first in this thread, the Chinese guy, is a payer. He has made a lot of purchases, that's how he has built this team.

If you have any proof of his cheating, please send it to me. But if you don't have it, then please stop making false statements.

And furthermore: unlike you said, we check absolutely ALL reports. The fact that you reported someone and he is still playing means he is no cheater, not that we didn't check.
    HairDryer and Gert Funck like this.

I face teams like this in my league season after season, they are not cheating, they are just burning bunches of tokens every single season start

not too hang out just ment as an example:

What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?-capture.jpg

What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?-capture2.jpg

What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?-capture3.jpg

They buy scouts and recommended players (those who doesn't only get keepers ) and power train them to the shown levels

There are no youngsters at my level, that is why I know this
    HairDryer likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I don't know how many times do I have to say that a user can't know who is a cheater or who is not. Many users make their purchases of tokens and get better teams, so it may look like as a cheater when he's not. The fact that something takes a lot of money to accomplish doesn't mean there's no one willing to pay that amount. I also mentioned that we monitor all Top Associations and removed any team not playing by the rules.

For example, the user reported first in this thread, the Chinese guy, is a payer. He has made a lot of purchases, that's how he has built this team.

If you have any proof of his cheating, please send it to me. But if you don't have it, then please stop making false statements.

And furthermore: unlike you said, we check absolutely ALL reports. The fact that you reported someone and he is still playing means he is no cheater, not that we didn't check.
    Then how are these Chinese managers from association at level 5 and have the same quality as us at level 22 it is impossible as u cannot buy players above your level?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Then how are these Chinese managers from association at level 5 and have the same quality as us at level 22 it is impossible as u cannot buy players above your level?
    First of all, he doesn't have players with the same quality as level 22:

What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?-chinese-guy.png

You see it with 9 stars because you're checking his team from Associations, and in Associations only stars matters, not real quality. He has 9 star players, so in Associations you see them with 9 star players, not his real quality (which is "50" as you can see) even if he is 15-20 levels below you.

It's very easy to get 9 star players if you use the personal trainer. Of course it's going to cost you some tokens, but if you buy the best scout in the list (or the best recommended player offered to you) he will be already almost 7 stars. Going from 7 to 9 will cost you tokens but not as much as you imagine.

As I was saying, anyone has any proof for his accusations against this guy or can you accept you are dealing with a Manager who buys tokens?

I've had mostly favourable matchups, just won semi final of an even matchup with Peter and Alessio.

6-3-1 so far with them

What kind of ridiculous opponents we face in Associations?-s21assn.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 07-16-2016 at 06:49 PM.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    First of all, he doesn't have players with the same quality as level 22:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chinese-guy.PNG 
Views:	238 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	69596

You see it with 9 stars because you're checking his team from Associations, and in Associations only stars matters, not real quality. He has 9 star players, so in Associations you see them with 9 star players, not his real quality (which is "50" as you can see) even if he is 15-20 levels below you.

It's very easy to get 9 star players if you use the personal trainer. Of course it's going to cost you some tokens, but if you buy the best scout in the list (or the best recommended player offered to you) he will be already almost 7 stars. Going from 7 to 9 will cost you tokens but not as much as you imagine.

As I was saying, anyone has any proof for his accusations against this guy or can you accept you are dealing with a Manager who buys tokens?
    Words fail me but u know what I am done with you
    Bunzo likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12