Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: Season 96 - Are you ready?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It's like paper scissors rock game.
    You never know how the game mechanics gonna react.
    OhBloodyHell and Peter Renn like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by OhBloodyHell View Post
    First dropped points of the season, a 2-1 home defeat against a side 14% worse with no manager attending. Was really starting to fancy an undefeated league campaign as well, if not wining every of the league fixtures. Bloody game.
    On reflection, I might have to revise my usual tactic after starting "low, easy and zonal" against the comparatively stronger and more competitive sides in what is a weaker league for me this year. Funny, because my Champions League bracketology has been far from kind. I'm routinely pitted against beasts at least ten percent better than me. God knows how I even made it out of my group. Might go back to starting with a high intensity and settling down if I build a 3-0 lead. Been trying to save conditioning because I'm usually playing two games in a day like most. Maybe I'm overreacting, because this was the first real inexcusable loss of the season.

Wow. I think the game might be trying to sodomise me. A fit team with full morale against the league whipping boys (who are 48% compared to the 106% I managed to put together with a suspension or two) and we only mustered a 1-0 win with an 80th minute goal when I was on hard attacking with everyone but my CB's pushing forward. 199 points ahead in the challenge with this round of fixtures done and two rounds left, but all it takes it a freak result. He scored the goal, but I don't know whether to persist with my shadow striker skilled AM over my trusted other man who was suspended. There's only a few percent between them, with the latter being slightly better. One stat that does concern me is the pitiful amount of shots we're having in the last few games. How would I improve on that?.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Today I was playing friendly game. Red card for opponent team in 4' and penalty, my player score that penalty but it is still 0:0. What is going on with this game?

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Seem you are an Arsenal fan

Wow 46posts... Had a lot to read...

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Seem you are an Arsenal fan
    I just subscribed to AFTV . Maybe I enjoy to support teams in they hard moments. I also support Bayern and AC Milan.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I just subscribed to AFTV . Maybe I enjoy to support teams in they hard moments. I also support Bayern and AC Milan.

Welcome to the club then.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

2 level higher cl,3.1 easy through,should have been 10.1

@Peter Renn thats a good troll.

You might have missed that I won last season already a higher 2 level champions league,cheers.
    But maybe I trolled now 20 games in a row,from 1st group match last season,till now... nonsense ,cheers
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 09-05-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast