Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree438Likes

Thread: Season 96 - Are you ready?

I like this top rated players. Seems that the 20th League Title is coming with this advantadge, Im really confortable at level 31, tonight at 1.55am -as I changed the schedule to try to hunt the manager sleeping lol- I have to overcome the 3-1 of the super league vs a +1 level rival that have +5avQ, let's see. In cup curiously 54 seasons after win the 2nd, we are again in the semifinals, everybody from +1 level so, let's see what we can catch. lol

Season 96 - Are you ready?-s61-day-17.jpg

I did not remember that in the last SL match the 2 MCs had red card, so here ma movement to, start with a 11 with the best quality I can to face the rival lol

Basically the Greek bantotakis -of guarantee really- will play as MC with the Greek AML Arabatzis -that last season was AMC but when Giuntoli retired now is used as AML, so this guy will be a man for all lol- and the ST that always look behing the goal will be moved as AML and Gorter who have more clear ideas about where is the goal and what to do when he see a Gk will be in the starting main 11.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-s61-day-17-sl-preparation-ultra-mega-super-surprising-world-intergallactic-imperi.jpg

23 consecutive games without conceding a goal and tomorrow will play the 2nd in my league,the only team who scored against me in 31 games.
    Also 3 seasons ago was the last time when i draw/lost a match #iamscaredofmyself lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Banned
    Great comeback...lost 1-3 at home

Season 96 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-09-05-21-14-47.jpg

Had a bit of luck with the red card

Season 96 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-09-05-22-45-02.jpg

And another red for the SL and penalty again, of course we r out, 2-3. I will rest till well entered 2018 after this. lol
    Moukete, the ST had his best rating of the last 5 matches playing as AML.
    Last edited by khris; 09-06-2017 at 01:50 AM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

one day 2 match, 2 injuries, cost 30 red; too much

Season 96 - Are you ready?-injury.jpg
    Peter Renn and nikolgiorgos like this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Pro
    The tides are turning. Sometimes I can't follow this game. First half was disaster season. Second half started with 3 consecutive wins. 2 games with big numbers and I won against the number 1 of the league in an away match. All my competitors in the league lost points and all of a sudden I find myself in second spot???? Only 2 points behind the number 1. And all of a sudden I go from 0 players in the top 5's to 3 players. Could it be that I even might win something? Or is it to soon..... Superleague next round is secure after a 4-0 win against a lvl higher team. I even moved up a spot in the challenge. I have scored the most goals but I am trailing 350 points even after scoring 18 goals in the last 3 games
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Yesterday... Costa played his 400. league game.

The team scored 11 goals (both games yesterday), 8 assists by Costa - and this guy retires. *crying rivers*

Season 96 - Are you ready?-costa400l.jpg
    brolly and nikolgiorgos like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

League once again finished,this time it was tight for 2 weeks,longer than the usual
    Killroy likes this.

LOL

I tryed to set a younger team to "try to obtain as more points posible for the challange" and what I obtain is a 77% possession and I start the match reciving a 1-0 against first. Good that I won 1-3 after some changes.

I used the academy MC of age 18 who was the best rated, but the other combination with Christensen as AML in the place of Arabatzis seems that despite his assistance don't work very good.

Im sad that I substituted the AMR Olgivie for ma 35 age Gorter and when he assisted did not win the point for the goal assistance. 35 agers are ignored seems.
    Ohh and I recorded it, I have the proof.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast