Still early but i think i have found a good central midfielder
    Season 96 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170822-155607.jpg

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Found 2 pics and mixed them lol

Season 96 - Are you ready?-trump-mooon.jpg

New season,same run right winger is still the **** scored decent 8 goals today
    brolly, Niddhoeggr and Killroy like this.

Desert Rats FC summary, Day 3

The Rats played away against a +1 Level, +4%Q team in the Champions League, and in the absence of the opposition manager, ruled the roost. Young right-winger Jack Mace bagged a brace in the first 31 minutes and then the defence kept the hosts out as the Rats recorded a first win in their Group matches.

The Management decided that they weren't going to leave veteran right-winger Patrick Tillmanns on one short of 250 appearances, so intended to give him the first half of the League match this evening to get the milestone and give the fans a chance to cheer him for the last time. Circumstances change intentions, however, and a couple of poorly performing defenders and a yellow card for a midfielder gave the Management other things to concentrate on and Tillmanns completed the match, scoring once and assisting three times to take his total career assists to over 100.

The final result belied the modest 7%Q advantage that Desert Rats held over their visitors; Bruno Monge, Sean Machel and Tillmanns gave the home side an early lead, but the opposition came back with a couple of goals themselves before the Rats defence really went on lockdown. Another goal from Machel and 4 goals from last season's Player-of-the-Season and top scorer Damian Zerbo in the second half completed the 8-2 drubbing.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-dr-day-03-results.jpg

Season 96 - Are you ready?-dr-patrick-tillmanns-250m.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 08-22-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    Niddhoeggr and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home Guard FC summary, Day 3

Two relatively easy away matches for Home Guard today, first a Champions League Group match which went smoothly until the 88th minute, when a penalty gave the home side a route back into the match. Later in the afternoon, the first League match against a tough Russian side but the team had their scoring boots on, two goals for new striker Daniel Robinson and a brace also for right-winger Krasimir Dimitrov. Striker Alex Hill was shuffled to left-wing to utilise his secondary position, and gave a much improved performance, scoring once and assisting twice.

Season 96 - Are you ready?-hg-day-03-results.jpg
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Every day keep eye on market for my 3 replacement, finally found one. Actually today my youth academy offer me 2 players one 0T ST (already sold him), second one is 8T ML 68%; I was almost going to buy him but wait to see the market today and a polish winger 72% waiting for my bid and no one bidding him; jump to look nik's fast trainers guide to see my lvl's value+wages factor and its 28; polish winger's market value 28.6 M and wages 1M; only 40 sec left for bid and bought it

this polish winger need 2 extra position and fk s.a, it'll cost me (555 * 3) + (28 * 15)/0.36 = 2832 CL; full season and 115 green for 6* and will be play on next season, although he will loss one star; if I need to make him ready to play this season then I need extra 75 green but this days video offers very poor

Season 96 - Are you ready?-8t.jpg
    Season 96 - Are you ready?-new-aml-fk.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-23-2017 at 06:11 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Angry sheep was drawn with 2 super tankers...

180% and 160% quality teams...

I am just in level 10 so I guess server is not sort of managers.
    Why sich a ridilous draw.

Not only i connot compete them but even if I decided to reach their quality I would need outageous spent of resources.. no one would do it..

Tempted to tank this season although did not want to
    madflo19 likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Pro
    What have you learned from last season?

SCOUT PLAYERS ONLY DON'T SECURE A TITLE .

I won the league although my opponent spent around 600 Tokens to buy 11 SCOUT players at the first day of the season.

What's your current level? Level 29 - Season 29 - Member since 27/7/2015 ( always promoting so far)

What's your budget for this season? : like 7.5 Billion but who cares ? lol

Who do you want to replace? GK and 3 defenders + preparing new 1 Attack midfielder and 1 striker for the next season

What are your goals for this season? Triple crown and Platinum

What's your training level? 91 since three or four seasons

Which will be your main formation? 412n2w1

7-0 win in the 1st league match and Im leader, let's see today.

2-2 in CL 1st match without attend, so I'm happy... looking that I have some academy players and that some are well programmed, I will start training the new MC 4*.

Then still pending go to the market for some Turkish player as I planned... but not sure about the position he should have, I like these guys in attack or midfield, meanwhile the history say that the Russians and Bulgarian players are defensive players in my team.. Rozomashvili... Petrov.... etc so I have a dynamic building my team and doing the things.

I've changed Moukete as ST who have 7*, for the Dutch Sean Gorter, age 35, to make him play the match 499 with our club.
    So next will be the 500

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast