View Poll Results: What must be Nordeus next project ?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make 3D live animations

6 8.00%
  • Bring back club history and stats

50 66.67%
  • Fix the game stats and mechanics (ball possession/shot efficiency, abnormal skills of players)

36 48.00%
  • Re-organize associations

18 24.00%
  • Re-organize auctions system (buying-selling players, negotiations)

17 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: NORDEUS next project ?

1 and 2 i prefer...

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Sausy dont ignore me.I know I am a nuisance to you but as a customer you cant just ignore me. I ask you nice a polite so I hope you answer me. Will the club history be back or not? Simple! And many others have ask for it but you keep on ignoring us. So tell us!
    Reply from Sausy
    Hi HairDryer, as I have mentioned before in regards to club history, it is not something we are forgetting about, and as soon as I have some concrete news that we are able to share, we will do so. I hope to have some soon.

So we wait and wait and we wait.......update after update same old same old. Do what is the most popular demand not some useless crab.
    I was going to give up but NO! i keep chasing you.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

If you could have decent managing game on the Play Station 2 almost 15 years ago then why not now. I only remember playing Total Club Manager 2005 but it was so much fun and it can be done if the will exists. Just remove the unnecessary features plus Murinho was also on that cover lol.
    NORDEUS next project ?-tcm.jpgNORDEUS next project ?-total_club_manager_2005_image19.jpg

Sausy dont ignore me.I know I am a nuisance to you but as a customer you cant just ignore me. I ask you nice a polite so I hope you answer me. Will the club history be back or not? Simple! And many others have ask for it but you keep on ignoring us. So tell us!
    Reply from Sausy
    Hi HairDryer, as I have mentioned before in regards to club history, it is not something we are forgetting about, and as soon as I have some concrete news that we are able to share, we will do so. I hope to have some soon.

So we wait and wait and we wait.......update after update same old same old. Do what is the most popular demand not some useless crab.
    I was going to give up but NO! i keep chasing you.
    When he said that it's not something that they forgot about, it's clear that it's not so important for them, like is for us. Nothing more to say 馃槙

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

I would amplify this and add the old idea to create a 2nd option to set the team for the 2nd day match^^ needed.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    If you could have decent managing game on the Play Station 2 almost 15 years ago then why not now. I only remember playing Total Club Manager 2005 but it was so much fun and it can be done if the will exists. Just remove the unnecessary features plus Murinho was also on that cover lol.
    even if it was before 12 years, still we cannot compare a ps game with a fb app.
    When the game passed from the old version to the new one (and from flash player to unity) it was a tragic fail.
    I still cannot play T11 in my lap top (i5, 4GB, 1 GB nvidia) only if close all the other apps, have extra ventilation and it's not a hot summer day.
    I know from where you are but don't know where you live or if you have any experience from 3G connection in Greece.
    With the end of old version, I stop playing competitive with my other two teams (playing in 3 browsers at the same time).
    I 'm afraid with 3D I 'll stop playing with the only team left
    螝伪位蠋蟼 萎蟻胃伪蟿蔚 蟽蟿慰 螘位位畏谓喂魏蠈 蠁蠈蟻慰蠀渭
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I could never play the browser version for some reason. But in the app it can be done there are games like Dream League Soccer that even have online multiplayer even thou I don't like the game that much.

2 and 3 please...

1- Change Reward System :
    10 morale boosters for being the rank 1 association ?
    or in other words, reward of beating all assocaiton, playing for 26 days = 5 minutes of watching video ads.
    Why cup,championgs league or the league pays only money?
    Im not begging tokens but it could be rest packs as well. You make us play against +1 level players and we won 11 games in a row for that trophy!! CMON!

2- Comentary ( feat. finding good players )
    Lets say player name is Lemon
    Comentator :
    " Lemon seems like a real lemon " ( sell him)
    " Lemon is not an extraordinary player but always does his best on the pitch " ( good backup player)
    " I鈥檝e never seen a player able to show such precise control at such high speed ! " (you find your winger bro)

I admit it's hard to balance it. Maybe these helping coments should appear 1 of 5 games. But it's good for rewarding active players who attend all of their games.
    Kaizer Franz and gamer5289 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    what ? so few votes for history ?
    Let's explain some things as I guess many new players don't know what we 're talking about

In one screen we can see

- A diagram with the career of our team in all the leagues so far
    - All the official games we had so far W - D - L
    - Goals scored/conceded
    - Record of winning/unbeaten strike
    - Top player scorer/assists/games
    - Most goals in one game
    - Highest score
    - Titles/ finals so far

NORDEUS next project ?-history-last.jpg

Seasons stats - records only for the current season

NORDEUS next project ?-history-last-day-season.jpg