Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Is Mourinho Fc beatable now?

  1. #1
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706

    Is Mourinho Fc beatable now?

    Curious if Mourinho Fc beatable now? Just beat him 3-0 with my Level 1 team.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,740
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Curious if Mourinho Fc beatable now? Just beat him 3-0 with my Level 1 team.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    How do you mean now, he was always beatable for me. I remember the day he was implemented in the game, since then he was always beatable for me with every level of my teams.

    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

  3. #3
    Dreamer Tyltyl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    How do you mean now, he was always beatable for me. I remember the day he was implemented in the game, since then he was always beatable for me with every level of my teams.

    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Exactly, for you. I spent 3 years and never scored a goal against him even with a 20% quality advantage and a counter formation. After they patched it for the Mourinho challenge suddenly it was beatable by anyone. If it was from the beginning, no update would have been necessary.
    You were just a lucky one who got a beatable version of him.
    Winning Eleven season records:

    15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

  4. #4
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Exactly, for you. I spent 3 years and never scored a goal against him even with a 20% quality advantage and a counter formation. After they patched it for the Mourinho challenge suddenly it was beatable by anyone. If it was from the beginning, no update would have been necessary.
    You were just a lucky one who got a beatable version of him.
    I have a lot friends on all kind of diferent servers and first time I hear something like this. Dont find myself lucky, you guys are the ones unlucky. Do you know on what server do you play, I would like to know that. Sorry on my bad English. I am playing on server 1 and server 50 (with my main two teams) and I have made some more teams that are not referals to main team so they ended on diferent servers. Mou is playing 4-3-3 formation on every servers for me so it is not hard to defeat him cause 4-3-3 is the worst formation in the game.

    And nothing did change but you beat him now, how? Maybe you are better manager now

    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Last edited by MNK Kaskada; 09-05-2017 at 04:17 PM.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

  5. #5
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,345
    Mourinho was always unbeatable for me.
    If you remember the old times, it was in a game with 1-1 score and I won a double corner at 87'-88'.
    Ok I said, finally I 'll win him.
    But he saved the double corner, we went at extra time and he won there.
    I think Mou has a different factor for every team.
    There are few teams which could won him but for most of the managers no.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #6
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,740
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Mourinho was always unbeatable for me.
    If you remember the old times, it was in a game with 1-1 score and I won a double corner at 87'-88'.
    Ok I said, finally I 'll win him.
    But he saved the double corner, we went at extra time and he won there.
    I think Mou has a different factor for every team.
    There are few teams which could won him but for most of the managers no.
    I believe you Nik . I didn't know that. Here is one of my oldest pictures against Mou.

    2 years and 8 months since than.

    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    nikolgiorgos and Peter Renn like this.
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

  7. #7
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,345
    If I remember well, there was a contest before about 3,5-4 years, playing vs Mourinho's team.
    At that period, managers had massive victories vs Mou team (but I wasn't playing at that time)
    Like this latest contest.
    So, maybe a scenario I 'm thinking.
    When a team like this generation of managers, playing vs Mou when he has a "normal" factor, this team for the rest of its T11 career will continue facing Mou with that factor.
    That means I will be able to win Mou after 6 months when for a new managers Mou gonna have an "unbeaten" factor.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  8. #8
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,740
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If I remember well, there was a contest before about 3,5-4 years, playing vs Mourinho's team.
    At that period, managers had massive victories vs Mou team (but I wasn't playing at that time)
    Like this latest contest.
    So, maybe a scenario I 'm thinking.
    When a team like this generation of managers, playing vs Mou when he has a "normal" factor, this team for the rest of its T11 career will continue facing Mou with that factor.
    That means I will be able to win Mou after 6 months when for a new managers Mou gonna have an "unbeaten" factor.
    It could be something about servers and levels.

    I remember that contest, I think prize was those two top eleven premium jersey (red and white) and players had to share picture of beating Mou on facebook or twitter (I don't remember actually) so I didn't play. It was hard for me to beat Mou than (it was 32 tokens seasons with few 6* players in my team) but posible.

    I had 28-1-1 in last contest (played with 2 level above my team, but almost same quality) and finished 7th because 5 managers had perfect score and one manager forgot to play one game (29-0-0).

    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

  9. #9
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    2,740
    I don't think they will make fair game, for everyone, ever.

    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Join Date: 03-30-2015
    Last Activity: 04-13-2018
    Back Again: 03-12-2019

  10. #10
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    More confirmation yes Mourinho FC is beatable now. I think after the Mourinho challenge his team never look the same. This is from my main team.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast