Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.14 - 14th of September

Hey nice, club history is back.

Did they improve the dynamic for selling players yet?

1/2 isn't bad I guess. Midtable finish for the time being. Let's see if they can get back to Champions League.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

I am having a serious problem in my league. Their is and individual who is cheating and I dont know how to contact support. I play a game against him this morning at !0:00 est. What he is doing is somehow getting like more than 20 plus supporters at 2% bonus a pc to come to his games. Thats unfair! Now if these supporters showed up to his games through the game I would not question it. But thats not the way its happening. As soon as the game starts he automatically attends the game as the manager and instantely has a ridiculas amount of support. Please check this out. His team name is Rezza FC C
    Now if is legit thats fine but theres no way he can have so many supporters as quckly as he gets them. I pay good money to put out a quality team. I dont think its fair if Im gonna get beat buy a cheater.
    Please look into this issue

Quote Originally Posted by sins revolution View Post
    I am having a serious problem in my league. Their is and individual who is cheating and I dont know how to contact support. I play a game against him this morning at !0:00 est. What he is doing is somehow getting like more than 20 plus supporters at 2% bonus a pc to come to his games. Thats unfair! Now if these supporters showed up to his games through the game I would not question it. But thats not the way its happening. As soon as the game starts he automatically attends the game as the manager and instantely has a ridiculas amount of support. Please check this out. His team name is Rezza FC C
    Now if is legit thats fine but theres no way he can have so many supporters as quckly as he gets them. I pay good money to put out a quality team. I dont think its fair if Im gonna get beat buy a cheater.
    Please look into this issue
    Firstly, there is nothing wrong in having supporters!
    Once even i had 12 managers supporting me and you should know that if someone have like 20 supporters even than Nordeus have capped the upper limit of support at 15% so, number of people attending doesn't matter at all as 15% is as high as you can be.

What you should do in my opinion is start adding good active managers to your friend-list through in-game/FB so, that you also can have someone to support you.
    Niddhoeggr, gamer5289 and Bunzo like this.

Pls increase time duration of players in transfer page

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Firstly, there is nothing wrong in having supporters!
    Once even i had 12 managers supporting me and you should know that if someone have like 20 supporters even than Nordeus have capped the upper limit of support at 15% so, number of people attending doesn't matter at all as 15% is as high as you can be.

What you should do in my opinion is start adding good active managers to your friend-list through in-game/FB so, that you also can have someone to support you.
    Agree with achiie here.
    The max support I have seen on a game is 54 supporters!!!!! (Wish i got that much everytime )
    I usually support around 30-40 games a day and join before the match starts.
    So, nothing wrong here.
    Bunzo likes this.

And as achiie has already stated, there is no big advantage because the support is limited to a sum of 15% (regarding only possession and we aren't even sure how important this is). Cheating (as if someone would have multiple accounts and devices and support theirself) would not have a huge impact in this case.
    Bunzo and Altiplano like this.

New feature

Hi I am from Burma.
    How about adding top champion league goal scorers just like in normal league.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar

bugs , new update

For new update, still have bugs.. i can't see when i writing On association chat or colum to share something to fb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho View Post
    For new update, still have bugs.. i can't see when i writing On association chat or colum to share something to fb.
    Yes for quite a while the association chat is a little bit buggy in my case as well. Sometimes I can't open the chat window after writing something there and have to reload the browser page (web version; Chrome).

please add myanmar flag to next update.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast