Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Celebrating Club History returning: show your all time stats!

He done something based on what we posted,I don't find it useful from you to complain even in this thread...
    Good job @ brolly

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    The table you have created is based on an INACCURATE " club history " as it doesn't show the date of joining TOP11 for every manager which is important to recognize the managers who have tanked and consecutively won and scored more than managers who joined and climbed the levels without any barriers...

Anyhow thanks for the good work you have done
    We can say that the clubs with 1200 matches played aprox. + for sure have all matches recorded, you have 1244 so, when did you started playing T11?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We can say that the clubs with 1200 matches played aprox. + for sure have all matches recorded, you have 1244 so, when did you started playing T11?
    Guys, a lot of players spend time on tanking, and this will have reflection in statistic.

This table show something different than club history, if you would like to know who got the best instinct to play you will see it here (but must remember there are factors distorting the view - experienced players will know)

The screen is missing the name of the club, the level of the manager (I cannot see which lv is every one who 's posting), also seasons the team stayed in the same season.
    The old one was better ( like almost everything else )
    brolly and USARABAT like this.

Famous
    The table you have created is based on an INACCURATE " club history " as it doesn't show the date of joining TOP11 for every manager which is important to recognize the managers who have tanked and consecutively won and scored more than managers who joined and climbed the levels without any barriers...

Anyhow thanks for the good work you have done
    Honestly, who cares ? I may also add that my tanking seasons impacted hard my stats as 75% of my defeats were suffered on purpose !
    These stats are not mine. In a way, they belong to the game: they could have been obtained by anyone with average intelligence who reads this forum carefully. If you spend time getting greens and tokens, you have everything in hands to win trophies and trebles at this game. It has NOTHING to do with being a good manager.
    But, again, who cares ? I just play this game for fun, not for stats.
    brolly, Niddhoeggr and nash123 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Can someone overcome my record of 54% wins -in a low way ofc- lol

Dreamer
    at what age did you buy it ? did you keep him on the pitch all the games from the date you buy it till now / the day of retirement ?

Was he an excellent scorer since the first day you buy it ? did he pass through low scoring periods ?
    Yes, he was excellent player from the first moment I bought him. He was scoring left and right. I did not use him for all games as my squad was big enough to rotate, he was playing mainly league. I think I bought him when he was 21 but not sure .... now my trio Bergkamp, Pires and Henry are killing opposition, today they lifted CL trophy... good for them
    HairDryer likes this.

Pro
    I have two accounts :

1st : started on July 21 , 2015 Its in league 29 and after tomorrow league 30.
    2nd : started on July 27 , 2015 , its in league 28 and will be promoted to 29 AT.

Celebrating Club History returning: show your all time stats!-img_5493.jpg

9th treble done

Celebrating Club History returning: show your all time stats!-img_5494.jpg

Guidetti is back !! Budescu next Legend!!
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Addicted
    Wait for my stats, you have seen nothing for the moment lol

Will post it next sunday

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast