Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: why should I wait days to find a young 90%s ml-aml-amc on auction ??? That sucks !

Pro

why should I wait days to find a young 90%s ml-aml-amc on auction ??? That sucks !

Auction should show all positions at once every hour ! I am getting bored from waiting round after another ...
    They must increase the number of good players each rouch instead of showing a half list filled with 3 and 4 stars crap players
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-20-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Less good players more players bidding on them. Sometimes you may find some good fast train 4 stars so don't call them crap

Pro
    I know what you mean but I prefer wasting 60 tokens to win a 95 % multi positions talented young player rather than wasting " time and rests " to boost a 4 stars players to a 6 stars .... it's a matter of choice... but the problem is that they rarely generate such players although there are tens if not hundreds of managers who are in need of them :/

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    do you mean with triple position ? ML-AML-AMC ?
    You 're asking a lot.

I remember some times in the old version (with a long list) , I was waiting 7-10 days to find a nordgen MR-AMR or ML-AML.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Attachment 87937

I won this player 2 or 3 season ago ... they generated three players with same positions only during the first few days of this season but they were right side players... I am still waiting one player for the left side ...
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-21-2017 at 08:44 AM.

Famous
    Money. Money. Money. The rarer the good players are = the more tokens they cost. If every 4 minutes Nordeus offered 15 good players we'd all have the same squad value and Nordeus wouldn't be getting tokens from us. No tokens = no profit = no game.
    The system works. Play smart.
    YurySemitshki likes this.

Famous
    lower your exceptations mate! And buy lower % and/or double position player for a triple pos. 90%+ player is like slaughterhouse and u r wasting too much tokens for it

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    lower your exceptations mate! And buy lower % and/or double position player for a triple pos. 90%+ player is like slaughterhouse and u r wasting too much tokens for it

Yea I will lower my expectations maybe at level 45+ ... I just buy 3-5 young players each season for 150 tokens and keep them 4 seasons ...

I am just disatisfied with the 3 and 4 stars players shown each round instead of 5 stars players... they are wasting our time with crap players ... all players each round should be 5 * from 80% till 99 % ... don't you agree? And why not showing some talented 3 positions players several times a day for ex one each 1 hour ? the demand would still be higher than the supply ... i don't see anything wrong with that ...