Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Guess and Conquer

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Hi Khris,

Didn't catch yet the main idea but I still want to participate and just as usual with... Ukraine)))
    Basically use the guess the scores contest to face you in this map in a 1vs1 style war... then the ranking too will be used to determine the turns and I will add some rules of proportionality and the chance to have a way to re-join at any moment basically. This is more complex, yea xD

Latvia please
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yea the last lines and many things Ive write are posible rules to use... all will depend of how I manage it... but don't worry because I will be explaining the steps, and once rules are known then will be easy xD

What country would you reserve for the occasion?
    Yep, Austria it is!

Hmmm.... I think I will participe.... but not sure if choose the kingdom of Malta lol

I have to do the division of the maritime zone for the naval attacks... and to have rules related to the distances that can be attacked... xD
    Let's see where will this go lol

EDITED: Im thinking that to do it more interesting I can add bot countries to compete vs we ..bot emperors.... and the addition of diplomacy adding tractats in exchange of nuclear weapons or territories... xDDD

Guess and Conquer-step-1.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 09-23-2017 at 06:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12