Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The biggest scam by Nordeus - 66 T for a ****ty player :D

Pro

The biggest scam by Nordeus - 66 T for a ****ty player :D

65 T
    + 1 T to change name and nationality

66 T for this **** Attachment 88011Attachment 88012Attachment 88013

I guess you need to read some guides related to the visual quality and the internal programming applied xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Your player has 3 positions.
    Did you try him in all of them ?
    Maybe only one is his favorite
    gamer5289 and USARABAT like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What formation do you play?
    Which position do you use him?

Even a medium performer player with such positions and SA, should perform way better with the right formation setup.

Also.. have you won at these game or you lost
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Pro
    I only tried him as AMC but maybe you are right ...

I had a similar one who was left legged unlike this one who is right legged ... he scored most of his 80 goals with me from the right side ... maybe i should try this one as AML ...

Thanks for refreshing my memories
    Last edited by USARABAT; 09-24-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Pro
    This season most of my games I played 4312 today he scored in the association games 1 out of 12 goals lol

Ohh I recovered this pic where Nostbakken -Norwegian player- scored the last penalty kick... great team was this one, one of the best of our history

The biggest scam by Nordeus - 66 T for a shitty player :D-cl-fondo-correcto.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Your player "best nightmare" is more like a sweet dream for your opponents... Well let's start properly, his price isn't 66T, that's the price you made, he was auctioned for 1T and 100+ millions, you cannot really say he is a player worth of 66 tokens.

Also the fact that he have 3 positions is quite useless as long as I guess you kept him all the time on the same position, more likely you played him as a winger I assume but indeed 9 games, 1 goal and 0 assists are very poor rates for his stats... My advice is, changing him if he keeps playing like this.

I remember many years ago I bought an MC and made him 7 stars at the same time and he literally killed my team, only 5,6 as note per game or even 4 despite he was one of my best player technically so I swapped him with a 5 stars player and my team got back in form.
    Some of the player might played very bad despite they might look great.

Good luck!
    USARABAT and Barga like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro

According to economics, when the supply decreases, the price increases.
    The fact that Nordeus RARELY generates players ( 18yAMC/L/R with SA ) such as the one above made his price increases to
    65 T and 9 other teams including managers in levels 40+ to participate in the bidding process..

All of us expected that such a rarely Nordeus generated player to meet the minimum standard.

Nothing promising so far. He scored in his first game and kept walking in the playground in the late 10 games doing nothing.

Seems that Nordeus programmed this attacking winger with shadow striker ability not score a lot , that's why I called him a scam
    .Attachment 88061

give him another season play him on the flank.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast