Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Is anyone else recieving 30 rests per day from videos?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Yes, I read it, that's true. But I wonder how one can abuse it. Shouldn't we watch the video if there's still a video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really don't get what that admin meant by "abusing" video offers that's why I need the administrators and mods to explain.

I'm afraid to use my top eleven account to ask support because I've watched quite a lot of videos and don't want them to use that to flag my account

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I really don't get what that admin meant by "abusing" video offers that's why I need the administrators and mods to explain.

I'm afraid to use my top eleven account to ask support because I've watched quite a lot of videos and don't want them to use that to flag my account
    You are right, don't do it. I may seem cynical but whenever I send a message to support related to anything, something goes strange

By the way, it could be related to old days since you could watch even 50-100 videos in the old days in most countries as old schools say.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I think ur account can get flagged when u farm for too much boosters just as admin moi stated here on this forum in the purchases and offer thread.here is a quote:

"Abusing the system: Please note that if you are trying obtain A LOT of boosters or tokens every day, during few consecutive days, this could trigger some internal anti-cheating/fraud flags we have that control abuse on our offer system, apart from other internal warnings. When that happens, our system automatically reduces the amount of offers this user can complete for a period of time"

Can the moderators and administrators on this forum help us elaborate on this.
    How getting the 20 boosters at day can be an abuse of the system? I don't get it. I've been doing this for a year or so, and now the flags trigger? What I said, this game was gone **** and it's not coming back

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Yes, I read it, that's true. But I wonder how one can abuse it. Shouldn't we watch the video if there's still a video.

Yes, if that's from your own server/country. But if you use vpn, you can:

"Allow you to “geo-spoof” your location in order to access services unfairly denied to you based on your geographical location"

So, you can get new video offers from my country. I think thats the point of abusing.

And there is one more:

"You should only complete the offers you can see from your Top Eleven account in your location, and only complete them in the way they were designed. Any external tool, use of proxies or VPNs for this action is forbidden, and please note using VPN triggers many internal warnings and alerts that will flag your account as suspicious."

So, i think farming is allright as long as its from your own country.
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 10-11-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Yes, if that's from your own server/country. But if you use vpn, you can:

"Allow you to “geo-spoof” your location in order to access services unfairly denied to you based on your geographical location"

So, you can get new video offers from my country. I think thats the point of abusing.

And there is one more:

"You should only complete the offers you can see from your Top Eleven account in your location, and only complete them in the way they were designed. Any external tool, use of proxies or VPNs for this action is forbidden, and please note using VPN triggers many internal warnings and alerts that will flag your account as suspicious."

So, i think farming is allright as long as its from your own country.
    He wasn't talking about vpn dude read it for yourself it's the last sticky thread on this section of the forum the title is "important purchases and offer safety" it was posted by an admin moi

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234