View Poll Results: Are you agree that the daily SP should not be allocated in the reserve players?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • YEA, I want the SP for the main 11 and sub' players

20 80.00%
  • NAI, I like the surprises and the life at limit.

5 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Let's ask the question, vote and listen suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla View Post
    This is a not such a big thing, but i think this should stay as it is. The reserve players have also a career to make! They have feelings like the other 18 players! Let them keep on dreaming! :P
    Just remember that the idea is solve the problem when some managers try to keep players to negotiate but the free skill points are allocated in these players and they win the star, so the idea to have a safe place for these players.^^

Dreamer
    How the system will know, which one is the main and which one is the reserves? When red card and injury played.

Pro
    Let's be able to choose a particular player we want to allocate it to. Giving a player 4 skill points every day would go far in recovering the 20% quality points he dropped when u promoted. If u get 4 skill points every day for 28 days that is 112 skill points per season. 15 skill points make one quality point so u would get approximately 7.5 quality points and that will go a long way to maintain your 28 yo club legend who is now a slow trainer instead of wasting rests on him
    Pangihutan Manik likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Let's be able to choose a particular player we want to allocate it to. Giving a player 4 skill points every day would go far in recovering the 20% quality points he dropped when u promoted. If u get 4 skill points every day for 28 days that is 112 skill points per season. 15 skill points make one quality point so u would get approximately 7.5 quality points and that will go a long way to maintain your 28 yo club legend who is now a slow trainer instead of wasting rests on him
    This is a solution. So, we must have the third choice of the pool "Manually allocated to chosen player"

Dreamer
    Sorry, Double post..

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    This is a solution. So, we must have the third choice of the pool "Manually allocated to chosen player"
    Exactly .
    I posit that if the manual feature is employed it would become possible to maintain a 180% player at that quality every season until he retires without having to spend too much rests on him

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Not a big deal for me and I can live with things being as they are. I still hope for a change in animation,gameplay or new tactical stuff but no the skill point is where the fun is. I just don't understand this, don't get the skill bonus at all if its that problematic.
    Let's not use our ''favors'' with Nordeus for silly stuff like these
    Well said mate, this things are most important, along with asso cheats, Tanking. Just looked at my asso draw, 3 asso of 7* and one of 9*, tankers everywhere. It's all ****ed up. If untill now I was spending some money every month on the game, from now I don't do this anymore, it's not worth it. And Nordeus will lose more and more money, untill they will do something about it. Hope they read this message

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

"I like the surprises and the life at limit so I play 8 hours per day TE just tapping the buttons to figure out how the game works, it is about american football eh? where is the quarterback"

AND THEY VOTED FOR THIS
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 10-06-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12