Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: This guy spent tokens just to beat me!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    You didn't even understand the gist of thread, did you? So, no words for you because I don't want to repeat the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I did understand the gist of it ... however i didnt get how u can get more money by tanking ??

why money those managers have billion and billion of Nordeus money. They dnt need money they need ********* player.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    I did understand the gist of it ... however i didnt get how u can get more money by tanking ??

I didn't say a thing like that you can have more money. How did you get it?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DenizNuker View Post
    It is all about resource management. If you are low in money then you better tank and save money while maintaining a strong team for next season or all the way for association oriented game play only since Nordeous doesn't see it as a problem most probably because the current revenues are within their desired ranges.

If you don't have money issues and Top eleven is something you enjoy why not go for all trophies and fortify the squad as necessary every season. Then you don't lose time but you spend money. Time is money.

Questioning ethical side of the foxy tactics is always debatable but last word is spoken by Nordeous as it is not considered as cheating. There is no time to lose on the debate but to move on.

And I believe you just happen to have a bad fixture where the oppo is preparing for assoc. . I believe if he read the entry he would be laughing..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by DenizNuker View Post
    It is all about resource management. If you are low in money then you better tank and save money while maintaining a strong team for next season or all the way for association oriented game play only since Nordeous doesn't see it as a problem most probably because the current revenues are within their desired ranges.

If you don't have money issues and Top eleven is something you enjoy why not go for all trophies and fortify the squad as necessary every season. Then you don't lose time but you spend money. Time is money.

Questioning ethical side of the foxy tactics is always debatable but last word is spoken by Nordeous as it is not considered as cheating. There is no time to lose on the debate but to move on.

And I believe you just happen to have a bad fixture where the oppo is preparing for assoc. . I believe if he read the entry he would be laughing..
    There !! Resource management

Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    There !! Resource management

He had mentioned tokens and rest packs probably.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaser Als View Post
    There's a guy in my league with a super duper uber team:

Yet he is the third team before bottom because he keeps playing games like this:

He has 70 goals scored against him with only 4 wins in the competition. One of these wins was against me.

I'm second in the league right now. He played against my main competitor who is first in the league using that losing formation twice and lost 9-0 and then 11-0.

Against me at home he put on a proper formation and won. After that he went back to his losing formation.

Tomorrow he plays against me again away and I see now that he has a proper formation setup. Most likely I will lose. What is this guy's problem with me... I don't understand! Why me among all the teams in the league!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I feel your pain. Had similar problems in the past. 20% deduction for all teams needed I think. This tanking thing makes people behave like this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I feel your pain. Had similar problems in the past. 20% deduction for all teams needed I think. This tanking thing makes people behave like this

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Tanking is not the main problem, you know that. When you face a heavy tanker, you may tank too, it's just a preference and I understand you. By the way, according to me there should always be a take a break option with these troll results while you can still do something on your team. However, this toxic managers are a definitely different subject. I think what Nik suggested would solve this issue.

There;

https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...rstand-my.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    He had mentioned tokens and rest packs probably.

I indeed mentioned tokens and rest packs.

League day 3 and another "Pathetic Tanker" case;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123