Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can the admins pls explain this

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    What the support agents say is true though - There's a soft-cap for how much anyone can watch through their account but ultimately, there being anything to watch or not falls down on the Offer Providers. I'll structure it like this:

1. Providers distribute videos to your account's queue. So if there ain't no videos to watch, it's the Providers' responsibility.
    2. Nordeus put a soft-cap on the amount of videos that can be watched per day. But~ see point 3.
    3. Any account could have more videos than the soft-cap allows to be watched.
    4. These videos don't just leave your queue because of the soft-cap. They stay. So what ever videos you couldn't watch, you'll get to them tomorrow. Meanwhile more videos could be piling up on your account's queue. Or... Maybe only a few videos have been added for a day or two, which makes your queue empty out earlier and earlier. Which makes you think that the thing bugged out. But it's not.
    Sometimes there can be droughts other times there can be boons of videos. And this is exactly why we put the soft-cap in the first place. Because of how advertisers shift their attention - One part of the playerbase can seriously get ahead simply due to being targeted for advertisement while the other gets only a sliver of the whole thing.
    5. And this is what Offer Availability is essentially. And that's why when you ask the support team about it they will always tell you that it's up to the providers to add videos to your account's queue.
    Ok Jeeves, thanks for all the info. It is apreciated. So my next question is why then are the ad providers controlling which boosters I can receive? Because it's still happening. I'll get some rests and then the no videos available notice. However there will be videos to watch for other boosters. Log into Top Eleven again later in the day and there may or may not be videos to watch for rest packs or condition gains.
    The thing is at the end of the day I will watch videos up to the soft cap allowance, but only for rests or condition. So if the providers want me to watch 20 or 30 ads per day but are offering boosters I don't want or need, I won't watch them. They lose. Nordeus looses. I lose. Sure, it's a drop in the ocean, but why waste my time for boosters I don't want?

Dreamer
    Videos don't drain your data-plan while in your queue Pangihutan Manik. They stay there until you watch them. Only then would the video stream to your device.
    Thanks for the information.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #53
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Snip*
    Hm. I'll ask around to make sure how the queue works in regards to boosters. But as far as I know, thing has never been touched and the queue is for all the boosters. i.e. The queue doesn't care about the boosters. The interface you go through simply prompts the system for the selected booster to be added as a reward.

Anyway I'll ask on Monday and see what I get.
    Altiplano likes this.

I was able to bank all the offers as green packs on the first day of this new season

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No Ive France at 50km
    Nay - Avoid this country at all costs!!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Can the admins pls explain this

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Ok Jeeves, thanks for all the info. It is apreciated. So my next question is why then are the ad providers controlling which boosters I can receive? Because it's still happening. I'll get some rests and then the no videos available notice. However there will be videos to watch for other boosters. Log into Top Eleven again later in the day and there may or may not be videos to watch for rest packs or condition gains.
    The thing is at the end of the day I will watch videos up to the soft cap allowance, but only for rests or condition. So if the providers want me to watch 20 or 30 ads per day but are offering boosters I don't want or need, I won't watch them. They lose. Nordeus looses. I lose. Sure, it's a drop in the ocean, but why waste my time for boosters I don't want?
    Started to happen me too, I have to close the app wait for ages then try again to get another 2 or 1 in a day, interesting. Same ****, different day.

Edit: and it's happening both on my IPhone and Android tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-18-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Pro
    Hm. I'll ask around to make sure how the queue works in regards to boosters. But as far as I know, thing has never been touched and the queue is for all the boosters. i.e. The queue doesn't care about the boosters. The interface you go through simply prompts the system for the selected booster to be added as a reward.

Anyway I'll ask on Monday and see what I get.
    Hi jeeves any word?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Can the admins pls explain this

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Started to happen me too, I have to close the app wait for ages then try again to get another 2 or 1 in a day, interesting. Same ****, different day.

Edit: and it's happening both on my IPhone and Android tablet.

Also, five of them haven't even given the boosters for now.(Today)

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #59
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Hi jeeves any word?
    Was off-site yesterday. :/

So the advertisement queue works exactly as to my previous knowledge - Each Top 11 account has it's advertisement queue which providers allocate videos to (Talking about videos here - Providers show you their offer-wall for Token offers). There is only a single queue in place. The queue doesn't differentiate the rewards, those are added at the end when the video has been viewed from start to finish and the system checks what reward you picked to watch a video for.

Famous
    Was off-site yesterday. :/

So the advertisement queue works exactly as to my previous knowledge - Each Top 11 account has it's advertisement queue which providers allocate videos to (Talking about videos here - Providers show you their offer-wall for Token offers). There is only a single queue in place. The queue doesn't differentiate the rewards, those are added at the end when the video has been viewed from start to finish and the system checks what reward you picked to watch a video for.
    So what I and others are or have been experiencing is.......a bug? But for some reason not affecting everyone? Conspiracy theorists...........GO!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast